PS3 DLC Impressions

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
The new DLC tables are great except MM and Cirqus Voltaire. I just don't like how the ball is so bouncy. In MM even with a weak shot around the right orbit, as the ball comes down the left orbit as I press and hold the left flipper the ball bounces way up past the the left slingshot and goes toward the left out lanes I don't find that it does that the opposite way. It's frustrating and I don't remember that balls doing that on the real machine. I heard they are looking into fixing it but am not sure where this has been mentioned.

Although I enjoy MM, I'm not playing this table that much is the reasons you mentioned in the first paragraph. The ball is way to bouncy and the gap is indeed irking the heck out of me. I love the table design and rule set but the physics and the limp flippers, are ruining this table for me. If the ball acted more like Pinbot or Funhouse, then the table would be much better. I really think the ball physics on the latter tables are as close as can be IMO.

Still Love the fact that I have access to all those classic tables and the ones upcoming. Can't wait for Twilight Zone and STTNG. I think it would be inevitable to get some of those big named stern tables as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts