PS3 NA v2.15 Feedback & Discussion

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
And packs 15 and 16 should be out for pass holders as I saw a ps3 leaderboards score for Flight 2000.

xRauLx77

Jul 9, 2013
Yay! Cant wait to get my hands on Whirlwind...

Have you noticed any update on older tables(at least the same ones the mobile got)?

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Wow, there's an option to disable two-stage flippers now! Its it the main settings menu called "Upper Flipper Control".

Last edited:

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
SICK!

And no, not yet. Firepower's pop bumpers are still dead so I can only assume nothing was fixed DLC wise.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
It seems that all of those new table-specific custom ball skins that showed up for me in the last update are now gone. Not a big deal since I wasn't actually using them but its kind of odd.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
It seems that all of those new table-specific custom ball skins that showed up for me in the last update are now gone. Not a big deal since I wasn't actually using them but its kind of odd.

Me too except for the ones that I purchased. However ones that I actually selected for a table are still selected. I have a feeling that on those tables if I were to go into the ball select option that I would not have the option to retain the skin and would lose it.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Was the famous PS3 lag fixed in this release?

No, its still definitely there at 1080p.

Me too except for the ones that I purchased. However ones that I actually selected for a table are still selected. I have a feeling that on those tables if I were to go into the ball select option that I would not have the option to retain the skin and would lose it.

I bet you're right, they must have just blocked them from the selection menu. Maybe they'll unlock again at some point in the future or based on some criteria we haven't figured out yet.

xRauLx77

Jul 9, 2013
Wow, there's an option to disable two-stage flippers now! Its it the main settings menu called "Upper Flipper Control".

FINALLY!!!

I was thinking about this over the weekend. I was engaged to get my NGG Wizard Trophy(and got it btw \o/) and my jackpots were always terrible to prepare for my Super hole in one. With this option things like that will get extremely easier in my opnion...

snakeman07

Sep 2, 2013
The instructions for White Water are broken. I go to the wizard goals, click on the triple jackpot instructions, and it shows no text. Then, when I back out of that, if you click on another goal, it will lock up and freeze your PS3. Tested twice, don't know about other tables. I did see ball skins under extras for White Water though, so maybe they didn't disappear for all tables.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Back button not working.

The instructions for White Water are broken. I go to the wizard goals, click on the triple jackpot instructions, and it shows no text. Then, when I back out of that, if you click on another goal, it will lock up and freeze your PS3. Tested twice, don't know about other tables. I did see ball skins under extras for White Water though, so maybe they didn't disappear for all tables.

I could not get back to playing a game when visiting the "settings" screen. I kept pressing the circle button while moving the direction buttons up and down and eventually freezed the ps3.

snakeman07

Sep 2, 2013
I could not get back to playing a game when visiting the "settings" screen. I kept pressing the circle button while moving the direction buttons up and down and eventually freezed the ps3.

Seems playing a round first fixes it, but it happens every time if you load the game up first, then go straight into the instructions.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012

I had this problem when this table was first released so this isn't a patch specific issue.

As always, the bugs that plague me (TZ second consecutive game, FP infinite scoring loop/dead pop bumpers) aren't fixed. Then again I'm not surprised

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
played a game of GENIE with upper flipper OFF made it alot easier but its still a POS! paused the game re-enterd lost flipper control and couldn't exit I could only plunge.

nstalkie

Jun 30, 2013
I got a patch today too (EU region). Now I can't access the leaderboards anymore (keeps on saying "Loading...")

xRauLx77

Jul 9, 2013
I got a patch today too (EU region). Now I can't access the leaderboards anymore (keeps on saying "Loading...")

Same here. My PS3 freeze on leaderboards (the "main" one, havent tried the specific tables)...

Looks like we have a bad patch?

xRauLx77

Jul 9, 2013
Just finished a game in WW and kept locked on that score screen. X wont do nothing, O either...

Well, some minor bugs, but I must admit playing WW and TZ is much more pleasant now with those 2 stage sxxx flippers gone...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.