PS3 NA v2.15 Feedback & Discussion

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
im really not into trophy hunting myself, but I agree with darkakatosh, this can potentially piss people off. (what doesn't?) but out of curiousity, how many trophies are they allowed to distribute?

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Farsight just responded on facebook to someone asking about the table pack 16 trophies, saying that they have reached the limit of trophies they can have for their game on PS3. So I guess there is a limit after all. It makes no difference to me. I am still going to go after all the wizard goals so it can feel like I beat it. Unfortunately, The Champion Pub win the Ultimate Challenge goal is a doozie because of an annoying bug.

I find that hard to believe, considering that I've seen a few game have over 100 trophies available. TPA only has 96.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
In the past it was like this: each game gets a certain amount of points that can be used for trophies. "Small" games have ~300, full games up to 1230. The developers can distribute the points as they like, Bronze is worth 15 points, Silver 30, Gold 90 and Platin 180.

TPA currently has 64 silver and 32 Bronze trophies resulting in a total of 2400 points. Maybe the 2 season passes allowed for more points so with a 3rd season we can expect new trophies. Or maybe not.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
If they had omitted the high score trophies (way too easy to get anyway) there would be 480 points freed up right there. That's enough for 16 more standard and wizard goal trophies, or 8 more tables worth. Oh well.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
If they had omitted the high score trophies (way too easy to get anyway) there would be 480 points freed up right there. That's enough for 16 more standard and wizard goal trophies, or 8 more tables worth. Oh well.

Or they could have done something as simple as having the Master trophies be bronze instead of silver.

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
I think Sony screwed up somewhere. If you check the Vita addons info, it shows pack 15 as 'new,' even though it came out last week. I think it was meant for pack 16 but was messed up.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Or removed that nonsense "Top 5"...

That's exactly what he was responding to.

But really, they could have done both. High scores aren't difficult enough to warrant a trophy at all, and standard goals aren't usually difficult enough for a silver.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts