PS3 NA Version 2.13 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Have they rendered ball shadows again or did they forget? I am losing my visiion up close and am bad far away so I can't tell. I have to shut my frickin' left eye to read this forum!

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
BUG: After completing the "Standard Goals" in Space Shuttle or WH20 I got the trophy and a "Congratulations ..." message but the menu item didn't switch to "Wizard Goals". Restarting TPA didn't help. Only after completing one of the Standard Goals again (like the Skillshot on WH20) I can now see the Wizard Goals.
You don't have to complete one of the Standard Goals again. You just need to play another game (let it end and save) for them to appear.

It's still a bug and it only affects the PS3 version. The Vita version works fine from what I've read.

The bug gets worse when you complete the Wizard goals. The trophy will pop, but the Tilt toggle will remain locked. No matter how many games I play after, it won't unlock.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Oh yeah, the so-long-delayed-we-all-forgot-about-it ball-on-ball collision fix is in this version: balls no longer rebound off each other prematurely. Should prevent them from knocking each other through the flippers during multiball, also just makes multiball look a lot better. : )

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I too haven't purchased the new pack yet. It's not that I'm holding out until at least the leaderboards get fixed again, but I have noticed I've barely played since not being able to see my friend's scores anymore. Then add in that I know a week from now, I'm gonna be busy for 18 days and won't be playing ANY games...ah what the hell, I'll be passive aggressive! By that point maybe we'll have reports on what the PC Beta looks like, and depending on how things are there, maybe I jump ship entirely.

It's that or I buy the Season 2 pack and save some money on the back end.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Oh yeah, the so-long-delayed-we-all-forgot-about-it ball-on-ball collision fix is in this version: balls no longer rebound off each other prematurely. Should prevent them from knocking each other through the flippers during multiball, also just makes multiball look a lot better. : )

I hadn't forgotten, it was one of the first few things I checked in this update. There is an improvement in multiball play, juggling feels easier now. Its one fix that I've really been looking forward to at least. Baby steps..

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Sorry if posted already but the infinite scoring loop on Firepower is still there

Yep.....

Firepower and Black Knight are 2 of the most historicly iconic machines of all time and they get absolutely no respect with these PS3 ports. Very sad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts