PS3 TZ Kickstarter Supporter Tournament is on the way

VMethos

Jun 29, 2012
How long do you have to play for 10+ Billion scores? Already a good 3B games takes a while and I usually don't have the motivation nor stamina for more.

Congratulations to the winners, you are the best. :)

I think my high score game took somewhere between 4 and 4.5 hours to reach 38 billion (That's 8.5 - 9.5 billion per hour on average)
However, the first 10 billion takes longer than the second and the second longer than third.
I would say that it takes almost an hour and a half to reach the first 10 billion.

The reason that it takes less time for the following billions is the increases in End of Ball bonuses, the continually growing bonus points from the Hitchhikers (up to 100 hitchhikers, 200 million points), and the eventual extra scoring (5 million points I believe) gained from each left ramp shot after getting 99 robots.

Still... a high score on TZ feels like a grind which is why I haven't found the drive to even attempt to put up a decent high score on the regular leaderboards ever since the tournament. I don't want to play one pinball table for 2+ hours.

(I'm hoping that a tournament mode is added which removes extra balls at some point in the future... /crosses fingers)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.