Bug PS3 Version 2.0.3 Bugs & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probolkoc

Oct 21, 2012
Black Knight has done this twice now: on the lower field, the "Multiball Hole" or whatever it's called (you know, the one to the left of the two ramps on the right side) takes the ball, and does not give it back. When I call the attendant, the game says ball is not stuck. Not even tilting the table helps, so the only option is to exit the game.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
True... just a matter of taste really. I've been using these controllers since the PS1 days (and they haven't changed a bit), so I'm just so used to them. There are third party controllers for PS3 that mimic the X360 layout, but I can't attest to their quality.

The realtriggers, though, help a lot. I am happily using L2/R2 with TPA and the triggers ensure that you never slip off those buttons. I've been used to those for a good 3 years or so now, and have them on three different controllers at the moment.

I've been playing with PlayStation controllers since the 90's. I never had any problems with either the dual shock 1 or dual shock 2, but the dual shock 3 has the worst triggers known to man. My fingers literally slide off them. Dreamcast got triggers right in 1998, Sony's design on PS3 is just laughable. And the placement of the analogs was never a problem in the late 90's, in fact having dual analogs Sony was ahead of the game in that respect, but once Halo came out on Xbox that changed the console FPS forever, and the Xbox's controller was a big reason for that (S-type controller, not the God awful "duke", which is another story... neither of those pads, btw, had the best triggers, and they were still miles better than the PS3's). And ever since then that design has been dated and in need of an overhaul, it's just not ideal anymore.

I don't know how anyone can rag on the 360's controller. When the 360 first came out, I played a demo station back in late 05 or early 06. I said to myself "these graphics are barely a step up from Xbox 1, so I'm going to pass on the console" (silly thing to say now, but back then I really believed it... Kameo and Call of Duty 2 did not impress me). But even though I ragged on the console when it first came out, the first thing I said about it was "omfG this controller is nice!". So damn comfortable to hold, ideal stick placement, great triggers. "Bumpers" were a big weird at first, but later made a lot of sense to me. Barring the D-Pad, which again at launch I said was the worst Dpad ever, it's still the best modern controller design ever, easily.

After reading Pin Wiz's run down, I'm confortable dropping the cash and finally picking up a PS3 after all these years. I can probably manage the stick for nudging, hell it CANT be as bad as iOS nudging!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.