PS3 Version 2.05 Available Now (NA) (Feedback Thread)

BoxKnocker

Sep 8, 2012
Are you referring to how sometimes when going through the dragon orbit the ball nearly breaks the sound barrier and does not care for the influence of friction?

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Anyone test to see if the Black Hole lower playfield lock bug is fixed?

Played Black Hole last night and had a ball locked in the lower playfield and shot another one there, it ended up back at the plunger. Had issues with the ball going through solid objects like walls etc. as well.

J_R

May 31, 2012
in 2.0.3 and playing TOM the ball would almost always roll over to the other flipper when coming from the sidelanes, in 2.0.4 they changed that witch was.. not cool, but now with 2.0.5 its
back to normal again. thanks for that!!

ROTTEN

Jun 27, 2012
The only thing I've noticed is it takes more pressure to activate the upper flippers. Besides that ...... it's still a laggy flipper mess.

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
I've been able to beat and in some cases, CRUSH almost all of my old highscores since the update. It's still not perfect, but a HUGE improvement.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I've been noticing some weird ball behaviour in all 4 standard tables; the ball can come rolling down even at a relatively leisurely pace, but when I shoot it away it goes off almost horizontally towards the other flipper. Anyone false notice weird angles?

Edit: got the FH/CV pack for testing and it's there too. I have FH now on PS2 and Wii as well and there it does not happen as bad (Wii has a slight tendency on some tables). Problem is really bad on the PS3! Going to 720p makes no difference.

Last edited:

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
I noticed they changed some of the standard goals like having to get a million points on BK instead of 200,000. I hate old tables. And my other sheets were reset unless they were already completed. Can't get FH skillshot no matter how many times I try, Whatever,

frogemoth

Nov 28, 2012
I think they fixed an issue on Harley Davidson, before the patch I often got a problem where there was no ball on play but the pinball was thinking there was still one somewhere (you had no choice but to quit the game), this problem happened quite often but not anymore since this patch.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts