PS4 pricing and discount thread

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Yeah it would be nice if there was some sort of note to clarify that those tables were included in the season pass. Didn't someone say they bought both and had to chase down a refund already?

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Hello there PS4 section,

I am new to the PS4 plattform and wonder if I get a discount. :)

I have the first 17 tables on the PS3. 4 basic tables and 13 add on tables.
I bought them separately, no season 1 pass.
So, I don't have the complete season 1. Star Trek is missing and maybe another table.
Twilight Zone was the last table I bought on PS3.

When I log on to the US Playstation Store (US account!) and search through all add-ons for TPA,
I don't find the "discounted" bundle.

Does that mean, I don't get a discount or do I have to contact Sony or Farsight? :)

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Mkay, I guess I have found the answer on the german playstation store.
The discounted bundle is only available to those who have all season 1 tables.
And I am missing STTNG, AFM, SS, Big Shot & Genie on the PS3.

Last edited:

the ajp

Jun 17, 2012
Just got a PS4 today and thought i would get Season 1 of the pinball arcade on UK PSN at a discounted price but i'm being told i can't by PSN because i don't own Twilight Zone,Star Trek,Attack from mars/Genie and Sacred Stiff .....
Er Excuse me but i have every table released on PS3 all pro versions i also contributed to the two kickstarters for Twilight zone and star trek ... i just go into my game menu click on them and they are there !!!! but oh no not according to my PSN account they are not ....
So this wonderful cross buy lark isn't working for me ... I give up ....

LamerDeluxe

May 8, 2013
I have mailed Farsight twice about this now (I have all season one tables, of which three are pro versions) and haven't heard anything back, really disappointing. Zen Studios support has been awesome.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Just got a PS4 today and thought i would get Season 1 of the pinball arcade on UK PSN at a discounted price but i'm being told i can't by PSN because i don't own Twilight Zone,Star Trek,Attack from mars/Genie and Sacred Stiff .....
Er Excuse me but i have every table released on PS3 all pro versions i also contributed to the two kickstarters for Twilight zone and star trek ... i just go into my game menu click on them and they are there !!!! but oh no not according to my PSN account they are not ....
So this wonderful cross buy lark isn't working for me ... I give up ....

The price on the PSN store for me is half price due to buying the season pass on PS3. Did you get the pass or buy individually? Not sure if it matters... It shouldn't.

the ajp

Jun 17, 2012
The price on the PSN store for me is half price due to buying the season pass on PS3. Did you get the pass or buy individually? Not sure if it matters... It shouldn't.

Yeah i bought them individually as they were released ... So i have paid more than i would of if i had bought the season pass so i agree it shouldn't matter .. But it looks like it does .

LamerDeluxe

May 8, 2013
Yeah i bought them individually as they were released ... So i have paid more than i would of if i had bought the season pass so i agree it shouldn't matter .. But it looks like it does .

Especially if some of the tables were pro versions it seems.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013

And you talked directly to Sony? You'd think they could just look in your account and see them. Although I'm not surprised, I bought the season 1 pro upgrade for PS4 by mistake and they wouldn't refund my money. All sales are final, apparently.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.