PSN sale on now!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Core pack(ToM, BH, Ripleys, and TOTAN)--free.
Season 1 bundle--$14.99
Season 1 pro bundle--$19.99
Season 1 pro upgrade--$4.99

Baltimore Jones

Jul 25, 2013
Crap crap crap crap crap. I really want it, but have been trying to hold out until I get a PS4. Do I just buy now on PS3, do I somehow buy it for PS4 even though I might not have a PS4 for another year plus?? How big of a difference have you seen between PS3 and PS4?

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
Shoudn't there be a PS Plus Discount of 10% too? It says that on the Pinball Arcade website but in the PSN Store it dosen't show any PS Plus Discount. Anyone that has Plus try buying anything?

Michael Taylor

Aug 18, 2014
Shoudn't there be a PS Plus Discount of 10% too? It says that on the Pinball Arcade website but in the PSN Store it dosen't show any PS Plus Discount. Anyone that has Plus try buying anything?

I unfortunately don't have PS Plus to test that theory, however due to TPA being free, I can now focus on getting more Tables instead of paying for the Full Game, NGG, FH/CV and T2, I'll be after you next week :)

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012

I tried adding the ps4 season 1 pro pack into my cart and it appears you only get it 50% off. I don't see the additional 10% off for playstation plus. I have season 1 purchased on my ps3. Wasn't there suppose to be an 85% discount for people who have season 1 on the ps3 and purchase it on the ps4?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I tried adding the ps4 season 1 pro pack into my cart and it appears you only get it 50% off. I don't see the additional 10% off for playstation plus. I have season 1 purchased on my ps3. Wasn't there suppose to be an 85% discount for people who have season 1 on the ps3 and purchase it on the ps4?
50% is the standard discount, unless they've offered a newer promotion.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Crap crap crap crap crap. I really want it, but have been trying to hold out until I get a PS4. Do I just buy now on PS3, do I somehow buy it for PS4 even though I might not have a PS4 for another year plus?? How big of a difference have you seen between PS3 and PS4?
Apparently there's a big difference in the visuals, and many swear the physics and gameplay are better, but FS denies they used any different physics routines for this. It does have a higher refresh rate, giving it a smoother look, which may be why people think it plays better.
Should you get this now? For $15, I'd say yes, unless you've already got it on another platform that you're happy with. You'll get your money's worth in a year plus, guaranteed, and be eligible for a 50% discount on the PS4 version, meaning you pay the same price (50% of $30 regular price is $15 + the price of this table pack, also $15 = $30), but get to fool with this version in the interim.

Baltimore Jones

Jul 25, 2013
Apparently there's a big difference in the visuals, and many swear the physics and gameplay are better, but FS denies they used any different physics routines for this. It does have a higher refresh rate, giving it a smoother look, which may be why people think it plays better.
Should you get this now? For $15, I'd say yes, unless you've already got it on another platform that you're happy with. You'll get your money's worth in a year plus, guaranteed, and be eligible for a 50% discount on the PS4 version, meaning you pay the same price (50% of $30 regular price is $15 + the price of this table pack, also $15 = $30), but get to fool with this version in the interim.

Thanks - how does Pro fit into the whole 50% off thing? If I bought Pro now, would I get Pro 50% off on PS4? If I did not buy Pro now, could I still get Pro S1 50% off on PS4 ($19.99)? Is Pro even worth it?

Zabu

Feb 5, 2013
On Facebook they claim there should be PS+ discount and that the discounted S1 pack should be 50% off of its price. But it appears neither of these is true, another Farsight screwup that they'll push the blame to Sony on.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
50% is the standard discount, unless they've offered a newer promotion.

I was going off of what the new newsletter said. It sure sounds like there was suppose to be more than just a 50% discount for plus members and for those who own the ps3 season one and what to purchase it again on the ps4. I believe it was suppose to be 85% off. According to their Facebook page, I don't think the extra discounts are being added. Thanks for your reply!

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
This is what it says on Farsight's facebook page:

"Hey PS3/Vita and PS4 fans! Pinball Arcade is part of the PSN summer sale going on right now! Check out what's on sale!

PlayStation Plus subscribers get an additional 10% off the sale price listed below!!!

PS3, Vita and PS4:
Free - Base Table pack
50% off - Season One
50% off - Season One Pro
50% off - Season One Pro Upgrade

PS4 only:
50% off - Season One (Discounted)(for owners of S1 on PS3/Vita)

This is a great time to get friends and family in on the action!"

Apparently I'm not the only one not noticing a PS Plus Discount.

diablomozart

Aug 13, 2012
downloaded and purchased but something is strange...its not giving me creature from the black lagoon, funhouse, gorgar, cirqus voltaire, monster bash, taxi and harley davidson...issue with the psn store possibly?...if you try to download gorgar pack it tries to redownload the medieval madness pack...odd...d.m.

Michael Taylor

Aug 18, 2014
downloaded and purchased but something is strange...its not giving me creature from the black lagoon, funhouse, gorgar, cirqus voltaire, monster bash, taxi and harley davidson...issue with the psn store possibly?...if you try to download gorgar pack it tries to redownload the medieval madness pack...odd...d.m.

I've also noticed that some of the Tables are missing last time I played (mainly on Season 3 and NGG on S1) I believe it IS a PSN Issue as PSN has been having issues left and right since last Saturday :|

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
Hmm, already own them. I guess I might buy the Pro Upgrade, though. That's a pretty big discount.

I forget which tables are in Season 1 specifically to justify it, though. What tables will benefit from having family mode turned off or what have you? Scared Stiff?

diablomozart

Aug 13, 2012
I've also noticed that some of the Tables are missing last time I played (mainly on Season 3 and NGG on S1) I believe it IS a PSN Issue as PSN has been having issues left and right since last Saturday :|

chatted with a psn guy last night...we got it fixed...had to go to psn store on computer and redownload the missing tables from there...they're looking in to why the season bundle is doing that so maybe no-one else will have that issue...d.m.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
I know there is no additional discount for plus members, but do you think it's a good idea to purchase the ps4 (I don't own one yet but will soon) season 1 pro pack now while it's on sale for 19.99? Or should just wait since I have all of season 1 one the ps3 and will likely get it 50% off. I was excited to get it when it was suppose to be another 10% off, but now I'm not sure. It's still seems like a good deal. Any advice?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I know there is no additional discount for plus members, but do you think it's a good idea to purchase the ps4 (I don't own one yet but will soon) season 1 pro pack now while it's on sale for 19.99? Or should just wait since I have all of season 1 one the ps3 and will likely get it 50% off. I was excited to get it when it was suppose to be another 10% off, but now I'm not sure. It's still seems like a good deal. Any advice?

It's the same price. I have all of season 1 on ps3 and the ps4 version is what it is now.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014

Yes I had this issue also with the basic Season 1 pack. I paid through PayPal and even opened a claim to get my money back. After purchasing it I went to bed and tried again in the morning and re-downloaded the Season 1 pack on the Playstation store and got all of the tables! I called PayPal today and told them to cancel my claim.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts