Purchases will be handled strictly within The Pinball Arcade - why?

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
Mike is there any specific reason that steam is forcing you guys to be listed as "free to play"? Pinball FX is not in that category and has the same "Free Core Game" "Table DLC" structure as TPA. They are able to sell individual tables as well as table packs without issue. That "free to play" listing seems to be more trouble than its worth.

It's almost certainly because of the Pro upgrade system. Pinball FX2 is pretty simple: you buy the table or table pack and that's it. With TPA, because you can elect to buy Pro upgrades individually per table, that greatly complicates what they have to surface to the user in terms of buying options. They're probably wary of people trying to buy Pro Upgrades without owning Tables, or people getting confused about what they bought, etc.

amxmodx

Nov 7, 2013
Hi there. I am quite interested in this product yea. So same question with regards to purchases and re-installing to another PC etc.

This question is quite critical with regards to payment and steam account.
If I buy the tables in game, will the content i purchased be reflected in my Steam account?

Can I still install my purchased content on other computers with my same Steam account? (Or in the event I reformatted my computer due to viruses etc)

How does TPA keep track of my purchases in Steam?

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
If you use the same Steam login and same FarSight login, you will be able to have all of your purchases on multiple PCs without any issues.

(You will only be able to play them on one system at a time, I believe, but that's a question someone else could probably address better than I can.)

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts