[Question] Table DLC Zip

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I'm getting that frustrated with the laggy CDN speed here in Australia that I've begun backing up all the table files in case I need to do a factory restore of my device.

I'm sure other folks are in a similar position with regard to downloading 50 tables in one go, so I wanted to ask whether a dedicated folder share on Dropbox or Copy shared here would help folks get their device back up and running again quickly?

Before I go ahead with this, I wanted to get an idea whether doing this would unintentionally circumvent any DLC protection enforced by Google Play.

I would imagine that simply adding the table files into the correct directory wouldn't unlock the tables, and that is part of Google Play's licensing check system.

gonzo

Aug 27, 2013
Adding the table files to the correct directory won't make the tables work for an user that hasn't purchased them, the DLC protection system is based on a different mechanism, for TPA at least.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Adding the table files to the correct directory won't make the tables work for an user that hasn't purchased them, the DLC protection system is based on a different mechanism, for TPA at least.
Yep, that was my hypothesis as well. So unless [MENTION=4573]Scumble373[/MENTION] or [MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION] have an objection on behalf of FarSight, I'll upload the table files to Dropbox and Copy (two download mirrors that way).

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts