Question

plahta

Oct 29, 2015
Hello!
I have bought a majority of tables on PS3. Can I get them on android or I have to pay for them once more?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Hello!
I have bought a majority of tables on PS3. Can I get them on android or I have to pay for them once more?

Welcome to the TPA forums!

Every time you download/purchase TPA for use on another platform, you do have to pay for them again. Even though you own tables on the PS3, you have to buy them on Android.

One thing that companies are doing with their games nowadays is adding something called "cross-buy". i.e. You own a PS3, download and play a game for it, and you can use it on PSVita or PS4 as well. Some Microsoft games have this same feature. This only applies to games released on platforms owned by the same company. Unfortunately, TPA is not one of those games. Also cross-buy doesn't apply to android-to-sony purchases, or apple-to-Microsoft. These are just examples.

Hope this helps you make the right decision for yourself. Keep your eyes on this board just in case I goofed and someone will correct me. Happy flipping!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Bad news for ya sonny Jim. Platforms and mobile are both bought separately. If I were you, I'd wait for some type of sale. But still, don't hold your breath. Keep pinballing!! We would like to hear more from you. That's right, all 7 of my personalities

plahta

Oct 29, 2015
Thanks for your replies. Well then I will probably just flip on PS3. Maybe in the near future I will buy a real pinball. I'm thinking about it... :)

plahta

Oct 29, 2015
If you could buy any real pin, what would you get?

There is not a lot of choice now here in Slovenia, but there are few I would like. First choice would be Tales from the crypt, second choice Flash Gordon - Flash would need some work to be done and I should first see it in person, before considering of buying it. It's realy not in a very good shape. There was nice High Speed, but it was just sold.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Tales from the Crypt is a fun pin with lots of multiball action. The dark humor can be a deal breaker for some, but I love the theme.

plahta

Oct 29, 2015
I love the theme too. And it's a fun game. But I will have to see financally... If I buy pinball I won't be able to have as much trips with my motorcycle as I would like...

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts