Real Tables Announced/Designed But Later Cancelled Before Release/Prototype

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
I've seen and heard about famous prototypes like KRULL, King Kong, etc.... but what about pins that may have been announced and only maybe completed the design phase before being cancelled for another title?

Are there any that were announced or rumored that never came to be?

westofrome

Jan 29, 2013
Endless ones in IPDB. Off the top of my head, Wizard Blocks and Playboy (in development as Pin 2000 when Williams stopped pinball), Brooks & Dunn (in dev by Gottleib when they closed).

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Pinball Circus. Apparently Lyman Sheats wants to revisit the idea in a concept called "Flipper Circus"

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Who could forget the Crocodile Hunter. Probably the most publicized pinball table that didn't make it to production.

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
It really is a shame Crocodile Hunter was never released. I mean, a new Bally game, and they could have released it in Steve Irwin's honor. IPMDb says there were huge licensing issues after his death though.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
A lesser-known one is Zingy Bingy, a Capcom game by Python Anghelo that (thankfully) never saw the light of day. It was a very explicit erotic themed game that offended a Japanese Capcom representative so much that he left without a word.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
A lesser-known one is Zingy Bingy, a Capcom game by Python Anghelo that (thankfully) never saw the light of day. It was a very explicit erotic themed game that offended a Japanese Capcom representative so much that he left without a word.

Did someone mention that in the podcast? Rings a bell.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012

Now I am intrigued!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.