PS3 - Bug Replay/Extra balls not being given on 3rd ball play /connect issues.

joeywyss

Nov 3, 2015
I keep noticing if I earn replay/extra ball during the 3rd ball on the latest tables (F14/Frankenstein/Getaway) they are not actually awarded. I am also getting kicked out in the middle of gameplay on the new tables, as well as no access to leader boards or tournament. Is there a specific thread with all of the current status on these issues?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I keep noticing if I earn replay/extra ball during the 3rd ball on the latest tables (F14/Frankenstein/Getaway) they are not actually awarded. I am also getting kicked out in the middle of gameplay on the new tables, as well as no access to leader boards or tournament. Is there a specific thread with all of the current status on these issues?

The getting kicked from the game seems to be a widespread Sony issue. Currently we are aware of the leaderboards not working and tournament which may be tied into the Sony user authentication errors users have been reporting but we are still looking into ways to resolve the issue. I'll have to take a look into the extra balls not being awarded on the third turn.

chihuahua

Oct 19, 2015
I noticed the extra ball problem several times. As the OP said, only happens if earned during the third ball, where the game incorrectly ends as soon as the third ball is lost.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.