Rescue 911 will be the 70th table in TPA! And another thing...

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Pretty amazing, and we're still going strong! Let's hope Farsight can make it to 100!

I've been playing Hurricane and loving it. Only one I've encountered IRL was at the Emplrium in Chicago. (If you know the two Emporiums you know that they have some great games but in less-than-good condition) The table is much more fun when I'm not blowing quarters!

It's so great to have all of these tables at the ready on so many devices. For so many of us Pinball is a rare luxury to experience due to the scarcity. It's also great to be able to learn what a table is all about so that if you do play one in IRL you know what you need to do straight-away.

Thank you for the work, Farsight. I just have one request and I think it's very important: Please implement 3.0 physics on older tables on non-PC platforms. I really think this needs to be a high priority because gameplay should have parity on all devices. I play on PC and I love it, but I've also got all the tables on iOS and a lot of them on PS3/4. As you can see, I'm a diehard, but it really sucks that I only ever want to play on PC due to the superior physics. Considering the tables cost the same on each platform, all users should have gameplay parity. It's not the same as graphic limitations.

If nothing else, I think we deserve to know if Farsight even has plans to do this, and if so, what the estimated time table is.

Flippy

Jun 8, 2014
Finally Rescue 911! The Wycliff lyric clue was pretty daft.
I'm playing a fully restored Rescue 911 table in the Hotline documentary.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Have you noticed that Big Shot and Central Park got the new physics? And even some ball shadow? I was so excited that I got 212k on big shot in my first game

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Pretty amazing, and we're still going strong! Let's hope Farsight can make it to 100!

I've been playing Hurricane and loving it. Only one I've encountered IRL was at the Emplrium in Chicago. (If you know the two Emporiums you know that they have some great games but in less-than-good condition) The table is much more fun when I'm not blowing quarters!

It's so great to have all of these tables at the ready on so many devices. For so many of us Pinball is a rare luxury to experience due to the scarcity. It's also great to be able to learn what a table is all about so that if you do play one in IRL you know what you need to do straight-away.

Thank you for the work, Farsight. I just have one request and I think it's very important: Please implement 3.0 physics on older tables on non-PC platforms. I really think this needs to be a high priority because gameplay should have parity on all devices. I play on PC and I love it, but I've also got all the tables on iOS and a lot of them on PS3/4. As you can see, I'm a diehard, but it really sucks that I only ever want to play on PC due to the superior physics. Considering the tables cost the same on each platform, all users should have gameplay parity. It's not the same as graphic limitations.

If nothing else, I think we deserve to know if Farsight even has plans to do this, and if so, what the estimated time table is.
HotHamBoy agree,just thinking of 100 tables,i`m grinning like a shot fox !!!:cool:

karl

May 10, 2012
Have you noticed that Big Shot and Central Park got the new physics? And even some ball shadow? I was so excited that I got 212k on big shot in my first game

+ some flipper hums on the em's (although they turned the volume down so you can barely hear it. They have confirmed that this will be fixed soon)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I'm kinda disappointed it's a hum and not a buzz. I guess a buzz would get annoying really fast.

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014

----
I don't get it. "Hurricane" plays fine. Given, I hope other quotes & sounds will be added. It easily reminds me of Stephen King's: 'Pennywise'. 😀🔰👏

Cyberleader63

Banned
Mar 28, 2014
i have been with pinball arcade since the begining
i have been buying each table each month
i have bought ball packs and donated to the kickstarters
the new ball shadow looks so fake i hate it
it now looks like zaccaria pinball
please give an option to turn it OFF

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
----
I don't get it. "Hurricane" plays fine. Given, I hope other quotes & sounds will be added. It easily reminds me of Stephen King's: 'Pennywise'. ������

Besides the "man-spreading clown" (A truly Python-ian piece of art yet) at the bottom of the table, I think Hurricane is alright.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I think Hurricane has a very nice multiball, very good practice on MB ball control. It takes skill to keep that MB going for long stretches.
Very excited about Rescue 911, fond memories of playing that one.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I think Hurricane has a very nice multiball, very good practice on MB ball control. It takes skill to keep that MB going for long stretches.
Very excited about Rescue 911, fond memories of playing that one.
I think Hurricane should make for a good tournament table.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I agree, it's all about skill on this one, and linear scoring progression levels the playfield also.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014

Was enjoying Hurricane until I managed to finally get multiball and Clown time going at once. All three balls then instantly took a nose dive down the outlanes. Had to do something else for awhile to cool off. It's a fun table, but can be unforgiving.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013

According to FlippyFloppy statement, don't expect it too soon:

We don't have a set date but im fairly certain when we roll out the new UI, we will have to update every table. If that is the case, every table will get the new physics along with some bug fixes.

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...ts-PS4-version?p=233473&viewfull=1#post233473

And this is just for the PS4 version. Don't know for mobiles. And for PS3... maybe in 2018.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Back when they were doing physics upgrades to pc they said that android was going to be next and then ios, but that was a good while ago and things might have changed.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts