Reward Tables

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
I "finally" got 150 rewards points and unlocked Mummy. Fun table.

Although I play a bit everyday almost, I don't have "hours" to play. On top of that, I'm not the best pinball player. At this rate I might be able to unlock the next Rewards Table by April or May of next year .... then the next table towards the end of summer 2017.

I really enjoy playing ZP and its frustrating to see tables sitting there that will take me a long time to unlock. Is there any way to either just buy the table or add us a "skip the rewards" button? I literally play for enjoyment and could care less about my ranking in the world or if I have achieved anything. Keeping a ball in play for more than 3 minutes is a huge acheivment for me.

:p

Jay

May 19, 2012
The way I've been playing ZP in my spare time is to tackle a row of games at a time. So I start at the upper left of the menu and I play one table after another. I stop for the day when I reach the end of that row. The next time, I tackle the next row. As you implied, nudnick, I don't play each table for very long, only a couple of minutes before I lose. But usually I'll do better on one of the tables each session and post a new high score (which usually doesn't last long). On others I'll unlock an achievement just by accident. So gradually I've racked up three extra tables.

Members online

Members online