Request Road Show

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Looks weird, pretty squished. Sure it's a wide body, but this looks square. Hope it's just a weird cam angle X2.

Earlier I expressed some doubts about how Roadshow looks, but I just want to say that I've been playing the beta, and all I can say is that it looks absolutely friggin' AMAZING!! And that's only on Android!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Earlier I expressed some doubts about how Roadshow looks, but I just want to say that I've been playing the beta, and all I can say is that it looks absolutely friggin' AMAZING!! And that's only on Android!

They really did a great job on it.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
It's here! Party time! Put on your dancing shoes, baby!

It's a shame I gotta go out right now. I wish I could just stay and play this the whole afternoon.

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Surprise.

51ECD40155A298480DD3514992CABC66E2F1E1DB

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Same here. I'm gonna play the crap out of some TAF and hopefully by the time I'm done it'll be there

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I'am excited that TPA would release it today instead of the usual last Friday of the month.
Why the early release just curious?
Anybody have the hint pic yet???

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
I love love love the new portrait views ..until we can get the DMD on a second screen this seems like a great way to go..I'm not feeling the new flipper physics tho..guess thats xenon exclusive for a while

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
I love love love the new portrait views ..until we can get the DMD on a second screen this seems like a great way to go..I'm not feeling the new flipper physics tho..guess thats xenon exclusive for a while

No, the Flipper Physics are there. Try harder :p

Agreed on all else, heh.

invitro

May 4, 2012
There are 93 scores on the leaderboard at 5:12pm ET :) but it is not showing up for my PC version yet :(.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Steam must be slow updating - says you were online 4hours ago.

And why haven't you accepted my friend invitation :cool:

invitro

May 4, 2012
Steam must be slow updating - says you were online 4hours ago.

And why haven't you accepted my friend invitation :cool:

Oops sorry, apparently I was not set to "online". I don't know how this thing works. Friend invites should all be accepted now! Except the one from Red & Ted, I haven't gotten their invite yet... maybe they don't like me :(.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013

Try catching the ball on right flipper when it kicks out of start city. Very fun because that's how it's usually done on the real machine as well. Although it's probably easier IRL. But really adds to realistic feeling of Roadshow.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.