Road Show's out!

timharrod

Sep 27, 2012
Road Show now up on the App Store.

And with table #40 hinted at, is there any idea how soon we can buy the season pass?

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
So far, best ios table yet! Plays great.

--- just noticed, Ted is missing the zebra line texture on the 3 signs below his chin.

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Excited Big Time For "Safe Cracker".
Love this table I played it many times this year for the first time ever at The Texas Pinball Festival.

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
Got it, enjoying it so far! I did notice a weird bug though; the pro menu IFPA tips are for Who Dunnit for some reason! It took me way too long to realize it, too. :p

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Only complaint would be the Grand Canyon inbetween the Dmd and the top of the table on camera angle 2

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Here's my thoughts on the table:

- Yay deep rules! I'm a sucker for any machine with tons of complex rules. Tables like RBION and Lord of the Rings have always been some of my favorites because of their complexity. I enjoy this table's rules, but there's a ton of missed stacking opportunities. The game prevents you from stacking any city scene with Multiball, which I find kind of boring. The wheel awards are pretty fun to stack with modes, though.
- I'm not a country / western guy at all, yet the sounds in this table are really good. There's some nice touches like the radio check sounds you get when Radio Riot is lit and the tension-building music while Multiball is lit. Plus "Every Little Thing" is a nice song albeit the idea being a bit ridiculous (a hopelessly codependent relationship).
- It's a fun table and one of my favorite tables that Pat Lawlor has designed, up there with games like Twilight Zone and Family Guy. IMO, it's worth the buy. :)

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
the pro menu IFPA tips are for Who Dunnit for some reason! It took me way too long to realize it, too. :p
Yeah...since when has there ever been a Penthouse Party involved in road construction. :rolleyes:

Agreed, it's a fun table but all that yappin' Red does can get a bit annoying...kinda like Rudy in Funhouse. Too bad Ted is the one that falls asleep and not Red.

ClarkKent

Jul 21, 2013
It's really a great release as I also have the real table! It plays almost like the real deal - maybe the ball is a little bit slower on the playfield. I only got the bug that shooting the ball into the bunker at game start the ball is not released from the bunker again but suddenly appears in the plunger lane...

TheOsp

Dec 22, 2012
A frustrating conversion on my iPad -- wayyy to fast which causes problems for FarSight (most notably, shooting at a low angle from the left flipper causes the ball to go through walls). I also find the ball goes down the middle way more often than on the real thing -- and this table is hard enough as is.

Played live this is a very fun table but this conversion isn't very good :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts