• Rolling Stones (1980)

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Rolling Stones (2011)

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
The poll is missing rock themed EMs like Captain Fantastic (Elton John) and Wizard (based on The Who's Tommy). Those are lacking music anyway, but they both sound like fun tables. My favorite of the ones on the list is AC/DC (especially the LE), though. Should tables like Party Animal and Party Zone (licensed rock music) count?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I just played a PARTY ANIMALS it was ok, but I think we're looking for musical artist/ROCK tabeles that we COULD have or GNR would be #1 and I'd Throw METALLICA table in the mix, it's a reprogramed EARTHSHAKER with voices, music and artwork.

RhodyDave

Sep 4, 2012
Someone mentioned Rush, and I think that would make a great theme for a table. You could battle the Snow Dog, storm the Bastille, fly into the heart of Cygnus X-1, drive a red Barchetta, so many possibilities all set to awesome tunes!

Captain Rumwood

Apr 25, 2012
The poll is missing rock themed EMs like Captain Fantastic (Elton John) and Wizard (based on The Who's Tommy). Those are lacking music anyway, but they both sound like fun tables. My favorite of the ones on the list is AC/DC (especially the LE), though. Should tables like Party Animal and Party Zone (licensed rock music) count?

You're right. Sorry I missed those two. The poll was suppose to include rock bands or singers.

I just played a PARTY ANIMALS it was ok, but I think we're looking for musical artist/ROCK tabeles that we COULD have or GNR would be #1 and I'd Throw METALLICA table in the mix, it's a reprogramed EARTHSHAKER with voices, music and artwork.

I didn't include GNR because almost a given it would never get approval because of licensing from Axl and the other original band members because of their feud. While it would be a dream come true, I think it's a 99% possibility that that table won't be made for TPA.

Someone mentioned Rush, and I think that would make a great theme for a table. You could battle the Snow Dog, storm the Bastille, fly into the heart of Cygnus X-1, drive a red Barchetta, so many possibilities all set to awesome tunes!

That was me. Awesome ideas for the table!!!

<-------- Rush Fan

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.