Rollercoaster Tycoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattenno

Aug 17, 2012
Gary Stern said in his Engadget interview from CES that Farsight is making Rollercoaster Tycoon for The Pinball Arcade! This is awesome! We want more Stern games on TPA!

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I think what he meant to say was we did Ripley's and the sales and price of the real Ripley's tables went up.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Yes, Gary Stern was definitely referring to Ripley's Believe It or Not!

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Are they still selling brand new Ripley machines or, has the collectability of the machine gone up?

Either way, color me interested. I've been toying with the idea of gettin' one.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Yes, Gary Stern was definitely referring to Ripley's Believe It or Not!

Even so, it's still good news. It means Stern will probably be interested in allowing more brand new tables to be digitized by FarSight, to help boost their sales! And it definitely proves that it would never have the opposite effect (the "they won't pay on location because they can just play it at home" scare)

I'm thinking AC/DC, Tron and Iron Man, here. They just need to get their licenses in gear.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
He clearly said Rollercoaster Tycoon

Yes he did, but that clearly wasn't the table he was referring to since Rollercoaster Tycoon (and Tales from the Crypt for that matter) hasn't been released on The Pinball Arcade "yet".

Last edited:

mattenno

Aug 17, 2012
I think it's safe to say that Tales from the Crypt AND Rollercoaster Tycoon will be on TPA soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.