Rollercoaster Tycoon

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Did we ever get a confirmation that Rollercoaster Tycoon will be coming to TPA? I have seen the references about it but those were a couple of years ago. Any new information?

Would love to see this table.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
No we didn't get a confirmation on RC Tycoon.

Might have a licensing issue like the Monopoly pin. They have said Monopoly won't be coming because the Monopoly board game app license makes a TPA version a total no go. But FS has never confirmed that RC Tycoon is coming, but they have also never said it is impossible.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I have seen the references about it but those were a couple of years ago.

Gary Stern mentioned in two interviews that Farsight recreated RCT,
but he unintentionally mixed up RCT and RBION.

Last edited:

WFurman

Apr 21, 2013
Gary Stern mentioned in two interviews that Farsight recreated RCT,
but he unintentionally mixed up RCT and RBION.

Rollercoaster Tycoon should be released so Gary Stern can finally admit that it is a playable table on The Pinball Arcade.

PinballGrump

Jan 15, 2016
Roller Coaster Tycoon is a machine I would love to see included. The Roller Coaster Tycoon series is one my favorite game series and I've been looking for the machine to play but have come to no avail.

bird415

Dec 30, 2014
i don't speak up much here, but i'd like to add my +1 to this thread. RCT is one of my favorite tables in real life, and i'd love to see it added to the Pinball Arcade. not sure why everyone hates on it so much.

EDIT: oops! just realized i already expressed this sentiment last April. hahahaha.

"i don't often post... but when i do... i prefer RCT."

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts