Round 5: Vote on Your Questions for Bobby King (Pick 5)

Please PICK FIVE Questions

• Status of ROM emulation for early Bally SS tables (Centaur, Eight Ball Deluxe, Xenon, etc.)?

Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Why is there no changelog provided with each game update?

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • How frequent will Xbox DLC eventually be released? (ie. Every 3 months, 4 months, 5 etc.)

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • Status of addressing iOS nudging (shake and swipe), button interfaces, and flipper gaps?

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • Any news about the advanced flipper physics?

Votes: 45 46.4%
  • Would you consider deviating when the production tables did not match the final design prototypes?

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Options for adjusting outlane post positions, playfield pitch, tilt bob sensitivity, etc.?

• What is the status for improving mechanical sounds, such as flipper, bumper and ball impact sounds?

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • What will the schedule be for DLC on Steam once it comes out?

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • How will TPA make the leap to the next round of consoles in terms of purchases carrying over?

Votes: 15 15.5%
  • Can we get an overall status report on the Vita version?

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • PC: consider an independent release or another distribution platform?

• Status of completely resolving flipper lag on PS3?

• Mobile: adding friends to the leaderboards without facebook? read-only API to the leaderboards?

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Plans for all the pinball tables you've bought? Possibly a pinball arcade/museum up in Big Bear?

• Why is Black Knight in such rough shape compared to the other tables and when will it be improved?

• With people working on this game across the country what are the PROS/CONS of this?

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • What are your high scores (within TPA) on each of the tables?

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Can we please get some more developer interaction here in the Playstation sections of the forum?

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • When do you plan on updating older tables to use the more advanced physics of the newer tables?

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • When will we see a Stern SAM table?

• TZ & STTNG: Are you still on track for the Kickstarter timeframes?

Votes: 28 28.9%
  • Will Bobby offer a 'state of the game' for TPA, covering a variety of topics?

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • Info on how they intend to resolve the High Scores/Leaderboard disappointment.

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • Are there any plans to bring a higher resolution setting to Android?

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Will FS add seperate leaderboards for each device/console?

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Will there ever be a use for credits? Are they currently totalled in the game save file?

• Any progress with the day/night table lighting slider?

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • Are you considering adding more randomnization or variation to certain events? (Kick-outs, etc.)

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Are online head-to-head / turn based multiplayer games a possibility?

Votes: 16 16.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I guess I will make one last request for people to please vote for the status report of the PS Vita version of the game. Just take a look in the Vita section here and you will see that there is a lot that needs to be done. Thanks to all those who voted so far.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I'll probably close the poll later tonight, so get your last minute votes in!

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Hey Jeff,
I noticed a few questions that were in older polls that didn't get picked before, but now are missing. Is there anyway I can pick one of those, or are those out of the
running for good?

I've been wanting to know if they plan on letting PS3 users have the ability to play their own music in the background since day one, but I can never get an answer. :(
It's hard to convey just how cool it is to play actual arcade background sounds while playing TPA. It brings it to a new level of realism in my opinion (and everyone else who's tried it).

Anyone who has the ability to play background music while gaming please give it a try. If you frequented arcades of the 80's and 90's I guarantee you will
be pleasantly surprised. :)

Arcade Ambience MP3's

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hey Jeff,
I noticed a few questions that were in older polls that didn't get picked before, but now are missing. Is there anyway I can pick one of those, or are those out of the
running for good?

I've been wanting to know if they plan on letting PS3 users have the ability to play their own music in the background since day one, but I can never get an answer. :(
It's hard to convey just how cool it is to play actual arcade background sounds while playing TPA. It brings it to a new level of realism in my opinion (and everyone else who's tried it).

Anyone who has the ability to play background music while gaming please give it a try. If you frequented arcades of the 80's and 90's I guarantee you will
be pleasantly surprised. :)

Arcade Ambience MP3's

There's not room for all the old questions + all the new questions (forum polls are limited to 30 questions), so I usually bring over the top few questions from the previous poll. If there's something specific you want from a previous poll, then you should bring it up in the "post your questions for Bobby" threads, because anything posted in those threads gets priority. It's too late to add anything now.

I agree with you that I'd like to see that feature as well, so be sure to post that question in the next round's question thread. :)

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
I feel kinda bad that some of the questions are phrased as "status of..." or similar, it sounds a little demanding and it's not like I'm an investor or anything. Anyone agree?

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
I feel kinda bad that some of the questions are phrased as "status of..." or similar, it sounds a little demanding and it's not like I'm an investor or anything. Anyone agree?

kickstarter supporters are, in fact, investors.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012

I'll rephrase before sending them off to Bobby. Keep in mind that there's a text limit on the poll questions, so phrasing them as "status of.." or similar is the most concise way to set them for the poll, but it's only temporary.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
99 voters so far. One more and we can make this a Family Feud question, yay! o_O

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Thanks to everyone who voted. The top questions will be rephrased/expanded and sent off to Bobby today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.