Runs like crap on Samsung galaxy 10.1, Galaxy 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
I seem to remember him saying that the OS upgrade caused some tables to start running at 30 fps, so basically ios was doing more in the background or something. But yeah ill tell him =) Does it happen on all tables?

night

May 18, 2012
I seem to remember him saying that the OS upgrade caused some tables to start running at 30 fps, so basically ios was doing more in the background or something. But yeah ill tell him =) Does it happen on all tables?

Hi Ryan, Here is a list of tables with the stutter issues:

Twilight Zone
Star Trek: TNG
Black Hole (very bad stuttering)
Theatre of Magic
Monster Bash (very bad stuttering)
Black Knight (very slightly)
Harley Davidson
Tales of the Arabian Night
No Good Gofers

The rest of the tables play without problems.

I will not buy any new tables, not with this issue that has been around for months now. No responce from FarSight, no future outlook on a bug fix, nothing.

Thanks for reading, I am about to give up on TPA as nothing seems to change. I know there are iPad users that didn't upgrade to iOS6 but stick with 5 as this version don't give trouble. (I never had problems until iOS6). Many users where too late and have to face the cosequenses. iPad mini has the same issues, there have been many bug reports about this problem, but unfortunately no-one ever heard a peep from the TPA crew, until now, here in a hijacked topic post in the Android section... I wonder if our bug reports will be read at all? I hope you understand my frustration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.