[S04 T01] (v1.31.2) Phantom of the Opera Bugs

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for Android version 1.31.2 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed).

If you want to post general feedback or comments, use

Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Remember to also email any bugs you find to: support@pinballarcade.com

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Device - Nexus 7 2012 KK 4.4.4 stock OS rooted

Bug Description - camera movement in POTO is very choppy, and ball movement is irregular and stuttering.

Steps To Reproduce - play POTO on a Nexus 7 2012

Frequency - 100%

Additional Comments - behaviour wasn't present in Beta build 2, and has been introduced with changes made to play store store release version.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Device - Nexus 7 2012 KK 4.4.4 stock

Bug Description - Ball coming back down the catwalk ramp if not got all the way round. Balls comes back at crazy angles as it exits the ramp. I know there is a little pin on exit ramp but watching videos online I've never seen anything like the angles that TPA is producing.

Steps To Reproduce - play POTO on a Nexus 7 2012. Shoot up Catwalk ramp but not all the way round so ball rolls back down.

Frequency - 80%

Omar_DmX

Sep 1, 2014
Device - Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini JB 4.2.2 stock OS rooted

Bug description - Choppy framerates affecting both ball and camera movement.

Steps to reproduce - Play POTO on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini.

Frequency - 100%

Additional comments - This is affecting a lot of other tables, sometimes switching from portrait to landscape or reverse fixes the problem but not on POTO.

Last edited:

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
Some type of glitch on this new release is preventing me from being able to see or purchase season 3. I get the options "previous seasons" which tells me ive already purchased them all and the option to look at the 1 table season 4. Ive bought season 1 and season 2 as individual packs before the season format was introduced if that has anything to do with it. Just decided today what with addams family coming i need to catch up and buy season 3 and 4. Please fix this glitch so can get season 3.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
The local HC List stored in the Beta all 3 Char with another charset, so that the PLayername was not readable anymore.
In the released version (GooglePlay) the first char is already "corrupt" in the DB , the 2nd and 3rd char are OK now.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Some type of glitch on this new release is preventing me from being able to see or purchase season 3. I get the options "previous seasons" which tells me ive already purchased them all and the option to look at the 1 table season 4. Ive bought season 1 and season 2 as individual packs before the season format was introduced if that has anything to do with it. Just decided today what with addams family coming i need to catch up and buy season 3 and 4. Please fix this glitch so can get season 3.

Hey Pete!

Thanks for posting this, not sure how it slipped through the cracks! Just fixed it now, should be in the next update going out today.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
After update first start shows this known screen
yty6y7ur.jpg

john32303

Oct 13, 2014
Device/OS:Android 4.42 samsung s4

Bug Description:
after update and installed PotO the app launched once. played the game. then closed out of the app. Came back an hour later and app will not launch at all. i have rebooted, restarted and removed the battery. still has no affect on the app actually launching. please advise

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:100% of the time

Additional Comments:

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
Thank you for fixing that i was able buy season 3 after the update. But now we have a new huge glitch. somehow the flippers are now messed up on every table. Holding a flipper and pressing the other flipper makes the held flipper let go. I know you guys will fix this soon, TPA is my favorite game and have been hooked since williams challenge on 360. Keep up the great work.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
Disregard that flipper glitch i just mentioned... seems to have been a temporary thing that went away by restarting the app. It was really odd but its works fine now,

Last edited:

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
First of all:
Thx on the TPA team, which have solved a lot of reported issues on the current table PotO. I'm happy also, that the bumper now are flashing. Here we are on an issue, which is effected on older tables. My settings are Details and Textures are high/on.
On a lot of table, there is the lights on the bumpers missing or the bumpers looks fade or should I say boring, because there are a lot of tables, where the bumpers are not flashing. E.g. Fishtail(ok the bumpers are more hidden, but have e.g. a look on Dr. Dude) Could we expect, that the older table will be updated with the missing things?

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
Device/OS: 2nd Generation (2012) Kindle Fire

Bug Description: Poor performance on most (but not all) tables with numeric/alphanumeric displays.

Steps To Reproduce: Play tables with numeric/alphanumeric displays.

Frequency:100%

Additional Comments: Something about the latest update has messed up previously working tables. Tables like Elvira, Funhouse, Haunted House, etc. suddenly run quite choppy. These tables used to play perfectly. It does help somewhat if I disable the HUD.

Tables with issue: Taxi*, POTO*, Funhouse, LCA*, Pinbot, Victory*, Whirlwind*, BOP, CO1812*, Diner*, Dr. Dude, Elvira*, High Speed (* = more severe)

Tables without issue: BH, BK, BK2K, Centaur, El Dorado, FP, F2K, Gorgar, Genie, Goin' Nuts, SS

Last edited:

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
I don't know what release this started happening, but in High Speed, the left flipper button activates both the flipper and the plunger while in ball launch mode. AFAIK, this wasn't the case in the initial HS release build.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts