[S04 T01] (v1.31.2) Phantom of the Opera Feedback

strells

Oct 7, 2014
Is the best strategy to just keep trying to go for PHANTOM loops to then get the millions? For some reason, I'm sucking at the multiball on this table, and the reward is not that great unless I build it up.

Steve

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Does anyone else find Solid State being written on the flippers incredibly distracting? Would love if they were just blank.

SoonPoker

Jul 19, 2012
I also think it's a good strategy, especially with the ball return after the shoot on the "one-two" target for the multiball, often ending with a center drain ... But it makes this table less exciting because very repetitive. :(

Moreover, master this ramp shot is essential for the double-score try on the 3rd ball ! :p

john32303

Oct 13, 2014
the team did a great job on replicating this table. i own this pin. you have the traditional wear in correct areas. the game wasnt designed to have a deep rule set. It is just a fun game. the shots for the ramp and sounds are correct. the free play score is set a little low. sling shots are close to have fast action and pops are in a good place. very good reproduction of this game.

wish there was a table option to let you put in led lights of your choice. can change the feeling of the game.

Congrats on the first data east game. how about the following games in the future:
Tales from the Crypt
Mary Shellys Frankenstein (sega)
rocky and bullwinkle
hook
jurassic park
star wars
star trek
tommy
wwf

Sega has a ton of good pins also

Keep up the good work

Members online