Scoop eject much too easy/needs new flipper rubber?

Alex

Aug 2, 2012
Just got Funhouse on the 360 and noticed that the scoop eject on the 360 is way too friendly -- it plays like a loose, older machine in that this is always a safe catch -- to either flipper! The rest of the game plays real nicely, but the safety of this eject really dumbs down play: once you master the Mirror shot from both flippers, you can almost sleepwalk through the table: flipper up to set up a catch on the right, flipper down to catch to left. It works every time, with no risk.

On a sharp Funhouse, bad bounces are common with any passive catch off that eject, which means you always have to make active decisions about what to do here. It's always a fair kick, but variable enough and fast enough to keep play active. Watch Bowen Kerins's tutorial to see what I mean.

Any chance for a tuning update here?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
It's not so much the flipper rubbers as the fact that the kickers always shoot out in the same direction at the same speed each time, with no variation. I haven't heard them address this yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were working on changing it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.