Season 3 pack removed from all platforms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
I'm still mad about nba jam not working for both SNES and Genesis. Not to mention donkey kong for my Atari 2600 and my nes years later.
What a coincidence! I have NBA Jam for both SNES and Genesis and they both play great. I have Donkey Kong for both NES and Atari and both play great. Well, both DKs had missing levels compared to the Arcade, but my NES "Pie Foundry" repro fixed that.

If your games didn't work, did you try blowing them, or cleaning the game connectors with Q-tips + Alcohol?

If already owned the 8-bit NES ports of Pinbot and High Speed, does that entitle me to download Farsight's Pinbot and High Speed Tables for free? Of course not.

And yes, I had to buy NBA Jam and Donkey Kong twice to play them on multiple systems as well. Ditto for downloading Super Mario Brothers on Virtual Console and paying for it not twice but three times (Wii, 3DS, Wii-U), despite the fact I already owned the original for NES. In fact, the NES version was better, because I also got Duck Hunt included on the same cart for free! :p

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I purchased all season 1/2/3 from Steam/MAC months ago and now Season 3 completely pulled out! This is a sad day, really hope this get's worked out very soon! I feel ripped off somewhat as I was really enjoy some of those tables from Season 3 with my kids/friends arcade party nights :(

If you purchased it, you still get to benefit from it and will have access to the season three tables after the season finishes.

Folks may have forgotten about this fact as this thread has evolved from lively discussion regarding FarSight to somewhat personal attacks between some members.

Let's keep it civil, folks.

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
I am seriously thinking of ditching the PS3 version totally here in the UK, and going to steam, i was quite shocked when i saw just how far ahead the PC version was compared to the PS3 version, and now this debacle with the season 3 pass on the console, and if the PS4 is going the down the same route then it looks all that's left for me personally is the steam version.

Shame as well, they did such a good job on the mega patch.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'm curious to see how the Xbox versions are handled as far as release dates and such.

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
Well i just bought the season 3 pack on steam and i have to say i am enjoying the tables immensely, i also just bought season 1 and 2 again on steam, for the sake of what works out as £1.30 a table, i may as well totally move over to the steam version instead of having all my tables spread over the PS3 and steam.

Yes its a pain to have to buy them again because the PS3 seems to be being left behind, but i suppose it's best to pull the plaster off quickly and got it over with. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.