Season 3 pass available

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Season 3 pass available for iOS now :D
I found TPA this year and have quite limited time to play, so seasons 1+2 have kept me hooked so far. Feels great to have 10 new tables that look awesome now. I do love chasing those pinball goals. Started up Fish Tales first, and got 1 HOF point on my first try, haha. Second game went better and cleared the standard goals. Only 35 HOF points or so, and I look forward to getting more into it! I will probably play the tables in the order they were released, and try to keep up with season 4 releases and the hype in here.

The tables I look forward to the most in season 3 are probably Black Rose and Dracula, but I have to say they all look good. There are even a few I haven't played before, so that will be cool. Anyone else just getting s3 now? Which tables are you looking forward to?

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
My situation is this...I pretty much always buy all of the tables as they are released (Harley Davidson is the sole exception and I doubt I'll ever buy it) so the Season Pass really does me no good. I'll assume that many members here feel the same way. The Season Pass is an awesome deal though for those who have few of that season's tables.

The tables I look forward to the most in season 3 are probably Black Rose and Dracula, but I have to say they all look good.
Junk Yard is my personal favorite and I'm on the hunt for a real-life table to play here in the Los Angeles area. :cool:

Last edited:

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
That would be a great table to own, I hope you find one!

I wasn't overwhelmed with Black Rose. It's alright but not the top table I remember it as. Maybe I'm just getting spoiled with all the goodness in having so many to choose from. Fish Tales on the other hand I loved! Nice goals to go for as well. BK2K and Who Dunnit? next :D

ncbrant

Mar 27, 2014
I was wondering now that we are into Season 4, how can I buy the whole season considering that Apple changed it's rules? I have all 3 seasons for my iPad, and am keen to get the whole of the 4th (as well as TAF when it is released :) ). Do I have to wait till the end of the season to buy the season?

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I was wondering now that we are into Season 4, how can I buy the whole season considering that Apple changed it's rules? I have all 3 seasons for my iPad, and am keen to get the whole of the 4th (as well as TAF when it is released :) ). Do I have to wait till the end of the season to buy the season?

First post ?
"Possibly maybe."

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013

If you want Season Pass pricing, you'll have to wait till the end of the season on iOS.

ncbrant

Mar 27, 2014
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. Pity as I was really hoping to buy it up front like I've done in the past. Guess I'll have to wait. Oh well.... Hopefully Apple will decide to change the rules back again.

lancar

Oct 15, 2014
I'm having trouble locating how and where to purchase season 3 on ios. On the device (iPad) the app shows my previously purchased seasons 1 & 2 under my tables. Tapping the previous seasons button comes up with "all currently available tables purchased!". Season 4 and the new Phantom of the Opera table are listed but nothing about Season 3. Any good ideas? I must be missing something simple. Thanks.

Xtraballs

Oct 15, 2014
I'm having trouble locating how and where to purchase season 3 on ios. On the device (iPad) the app shows my previously purchased seasons 1 & 2 under my tables. Tapping the previous seasons button comes up with "all currently available tables purchased!". Season 4 and the new Phantom of the Opera table are listed but nothing about Season 3. Any good ideas? I must be missing something simple. Thanks.

I'm having the same issue. It appears Season 3 was left off the latest update, I can't play or buy any tables????

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
It should be an option on any season 3 table you don't own when you select it from the menu.

It's an option on my 5s and iPad 3, both with iOS 8.0.2.

Xtraballs

Oct 15, 2014
Good news. Thanks for the update. Was planning to buy season 3 and poto last night but FS didnt want my money :confused: Looking forward to the patch....Thanks guys!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts