Season 3 released on Steam

Dr Zordas

Nov 15, 2013
...The Config just quits - no warning. Opening the app via steam brought up the config dos-box, which then also crashed. Just about to re-image my system in case there is any other jiggery-pokery going on... :confused:

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
Usually the second to last or last Friday of each month. If you are wanting a schedule of the table that will be released in the next nine months that is unlikely to happen. FS likes to keep us guessing with hints that come out with each table release in their newsletter.

Just waiting for JunkYard. Is there any schedule showing when the other 9 tables will be released?

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
are indiana jones and adams family in pack 3

its hard for me to decide now if i will buy season 3 :confused:

Indiana Jones is definitely not coming, probably ever. Farsight stated that anything Disney owns is way too prohibitively expensive to license.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
lol "who dunnit" next week? Maybe mid or end of January. Yet, we don't even know for sure what's inside of table pack #22.

Last edited:

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
I'm okay with 1 new table a month as long as that means farsight will be going back and fixing all previous released tables and upgrading the graphics\lighting for the new iPad and the new android devices. If not than I'm not happy with this decision at all. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop buying them, I love this game. It just means I'll be a bit disgruntled and stop worshiping you guys so much.

N

netizen

The idea is that TOKENS are used for head 2 head matches, that means if you wanna play vs someone = pay Tokens.

Tokens will be obtainable from tournaments or buyable from their ingame-shop.

Cited or speculated?

This sounds like a losing way to introduce the feature, imo. I like the idea of head to head matches, but I doubt that I would pay to use it ever. I rarely am even willing to grind away in tournaments because of how they are set up, and they are free.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Cited or speculated?

This sounds like a losing way to introduce the feature, imo. I like the idea of head to head matches, but I doubt that I would pay to use it ever. I rarely am even willing to grind away in tournaments because of how they are set up, and they are free.

I wouldn't mind if you had to earn tokens via replays during games as they are mostly trivial to obtain. Gives a purpose for the replays.

Deathtank

Nov 13, 2013
help! I just bought season 3 pack a couple weeks ago, today I tried to PA again and I found that season 3 pack is available again for buying!?! WTF???
anyone else with this problem too???

EDIT: nevermind, it just fixed itself upon restart. :confused:

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts