Season 3: Who Dunnit, Junk Yard and BK2K confirmed!

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Wow, this is great news. Those are all excellent tables. Can't wait.

Also, now we know four of the 10 tables for season three.

Last edited:

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I've never played whodunnit and it's not on papa but after reading some reviews on ipdb all I can say is WOW this game sounds awesome! Why oh why did they have to reveal it's coming this early, it's going to be a long hard wait now.

goo_back

Oct 28, 2013
I've never played whodunnit and it's not on papa but after reading some reviews on ipdb all I can say is WOW this game sounds awesome! Why oh why did they have to reveal it's coming this early, it's going to be a long hard wait now.

It's one of my favourites.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Whodunnit? can be pretty unbalanced at times - I won a league game from way behind once solely because the game offered me an 800M bet on roulette and I won. So it's not a very good competition machine. But for single-player games, it's quite a fun table.

Hopefully the "hidden" Midnight Madness mode makes it in...

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Glad this is finally revealed although I am guessing that this will be one of the bits of info revealed for 12 days of Christmas. We will see... At least I feel relieved I don't have to hold my tongue any more on these three tables.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Yeah I'm not too crazy about lottery style gambling of points in pinball so that makes the waiting a little easier, but at the same time it seems to have a lot of different point scoring strategies to choose from and that sounds promising. Hopefully the TPA version won't have any shot made too easy, like the multiball shot on Star Trek, which would disturb the balance.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Whodunnit is awesome, it's a great concept and another table that really conveys it's theme well, like HS2 or Star Trek TNG. It replaced a Big Buck Hunter at a rest stop on the 401 just north of london (southbound) and initially I was bummed out, then I played it. What a novel concept and a great playing table that wasn't afraid to challenge the norm.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Nice. Really looking forward to Who Dunnit and Junk Yard.

I'm not so hot on the original Black Knight but will give BK2K a good chance as I know its supposed to be better than the original.

So is there any difference between buying the DLC or going in-game via Steam Wallet?

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
I am REALLY looking forward to seeing Black Knight 2000. The music from that table is going to be a serious earworm whenever I play it. Who Dunnit? and Junk Yard look interesting as well. I am still really hoping that the original High Speed has a chance of making it into Season 3 at some point. Either way, Season 3 looks like it will be exciting.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Really glad Junk Yard made it. Been hoping for that one for a long time.

Who Dunnit is a nice addition. Only played it a few times, so I don't have too much experience with it.

BK2K... well, I might be in the minority, but I honestly like the original better. I don't like how right-flipper dominant 2K is. Not a bad game, but not something I'm going to keep coming back to.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts