Season 4: Least Favorite Table

What's your least favorite table in Season 4?

• Phantom Of The Opera

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • The Party Zone

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Earthshaker

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Starship Troopers

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Addams Family

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cyclone

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Jack*Bot

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Xenon

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Red & Ted's Road Show

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Safe Cracker

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I voted for ES too, but just finished a game and Farsight really did an awesome job with that table. It was much faster and harder than I remembered it. I'd move ES up now... would probably put Xenon as least favorite. But there really are no duffs or even close in Season 4. The tables that are weaker in real life are redeemed by TPA's improved quality control.

I may be getting soft though... I even played HD3E a couple of days ago and enjoyed it quite a bit. Except that the video mode sound stayed on after the mode was done, which was very annoying.

Agreed. This was a very strong season. Easily the best since season one, and table selection is really the only thing better about season one.

I'm actually thinking of giving SST another chance.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
No brainer for me. POTO almost hands down. TPZ is a very close second. Troopers & Cyclone tied for a distant third.

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
For me it's definitely Cyclone. It's probably my least favorite table in TPA so far. (At least Goin' Nuts has a nice blue color scheme going for it.) I have yet to find anything redeeming about Cyclone. It looks and sounds bad and the gameplay is dull. Earthshaker would probably be my second least favorite of the season. It has a few decent gameplay elements but some things just rub me the wrong way, especially the unskippable, earpiercing bonus count up.

I can understand why people dislike Starship Troopers. I strongly disliked it for quite a while but it eventually grew on me. Now I'd probably put it as my third favorite of the season (behind Jack*Bot and Road Show).

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I'm gonna be honest, Safe Cracker is probably my least favorite. I consider it more a novelty game than a serious pin. Not to say I didn't have fun with it, but it definitely isn't something that I go back to.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
:) well if xenon's the "worst" this season's put up (and i wouldn't necessarily disagree, if you're grading on a scale! ;0) - then it's been a great season. :) it sure ain't "goin' nuts" or something!

p.s. hey i like POTO too! ;) and i ain't finnish...

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I wouldn't call any of them worst. I could rank them fun, funner, funest but I am glad all of them have been included

Cyberleader63

Banned
Mar 28, 2014
Red & Ted’s road show.
Bad art, bad color, dumb theme, and totally boring.
And the main theme is you are a hillbilly construction worker.

Hands down the worst

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.