Bug Season 4 Purchase Option

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
Farsight:

Just a heads up, while the option to buy season 4 on steam is available in-game, it's not in your list of DLC's in the store yet. Clicking buy season 4 in-game does nothing, no error message at all just no response.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
A temporary work around to purchase it via Steam is to go to the main Steam storage page. In the search box just type in "Pinball Arcade Season Four". The standard/pro season passes will show up.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
Come to think of it.. I think I stumbled across this work around for season 3 when it came out, thanks for the reminder.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
It's a bit odd. If you search for it in Steam, you can buy it. If you go to the Pinball Arcade page, the DLC section doesn't have it.

Oddly, Steam somehow forgot I purchased TPA - when I tried to purchase it the first time, it said I needed to buy TPA. Went back to steam, and it disappeared from my library. But I could click "Play now" and it wanted to reinstall it. It did pick up the fact I have seasons 1-3 purcahsed though.

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
I think I'm having a similar issue. I purchased the season pack 4 via the in-game link which brought up the steam store. I checked my transaction log to make sure I really bought it and this is what I found:

Oct 25N/AFailed
Pinball Arcade
Season+Pack+4
Oct 25N/AFailed
Pinball Arcade
Season+Pack+4
Oct 23$29.99Purchase
Pinball Arcade
Season+Pack+4

I searched the season pack 4 up in the store and it shows "Add to cart"

To verify, my initials are #3 in the PotO high score list which wouldn't be possible otherwise.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

EDIT: to clarify, even though I bought SP4, it acts like I didn't

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts