Season 5 Confirmed

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Official posts over at fb:

"We are continuing to support PS3 / Vita. We are working on a release as we speak. No official release date yet."

"Yes they will! Hopefully before Christmas." :)

PerogyBoyCalgary

Nov 30, 2014
not sure I want to buy the whole season. I have for prev seasons, but a number of things I don't like: big time delays for PS3, and some of the games
I just don't like.

am I the only one who feels this way?

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I haven't had any serious time delay problems or they went above my head.And i love all the TPA seasons really.I get a kick out of almost all tables one way or another and always look forward to the next one.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
The only thing I don't bother with in TPA is the ball packs. I always prefer to just use the default silver ball. But I have all the tables, I don't exclude any, even if I don't like some of them. Even if there were no season passes, I would still buy them all.

The only reason I even bought a Vita was because it had TPA as a PS3/Vita cross-buy. Truth.

Since I've mostly moved on to the PS4, I'm kinda forced to double-dip just to get the Vita version as a cross-buy. Will buy Season 5 Pro passes for both PS3 and PS4 as soon as available. But I wish they would change the Vita cross-buy to PS4/Vita, then I could stop buying the PS3 version.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.