season eight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Well I sent an email to farsight asking about season eight. Here is my reply.

Hello there!

We do not have plans to release season 8 just yet, but maybe in time. 🙂

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
SPA releases, a year later TPA is on the back burner. I was afraid of this.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
You realize that we have Sorcerer and February left in Season 7, right?

Then we'll have bugfixes, maybe some new SPA tables, etc. etc....

Mike Lindsey

FarSight Employee
Jul 23, 2013
I think support just worded it in a weird way. We still need to complete Season Seven. We have not announced what will happen after that. Currently, no plans to stop producing tables. :)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Garry’s always been little glass half full or the end is nigh , put the bug out bag down!

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Garry’s always been little glass half full or the end is nigh , put the bug out bag down!

What do you mean glass half full. You read what he said they have no plans on a season eight. What would you take from that? Of course they have to finish season 7 that’s a given. I hope there are another 100 tables. I love TPA that’s why I asked. But when you get the reply I did I don’t think there is any other way to word it. Maybe they mean season 8 for stern pinball arcade.

Hello there!

We do not have plans to release season 8 just yet, but maybe in time. ��

Last edited:

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
They said they have no plans to release Season 8 just yet (i.e. we're not ready for Season 8). That's true, because Season 7 hasn't even been completed. That's much different than saying there are no plans for Season 8 at all.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
What do you mean glass half full. You read what he said they have no plans on a season eight. What would you take from that? Of course they have to finish season 7 that’s a given. I hope there are another 100 tables. I love TPA that’s why I asked. But when you get the reply I did I don’t think there is any other way to word it. Maybe they mean season 8 for stern pinball arcade.

Hello there!

We do not have plans to release season 8 just yet, but maybe in time. ��

It isn’t the first time you’ve went all doom and gloom be honest with yourself!

If ya wanna go all Gary gaga and read too much into a admitted badly worded statement carry on

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I think support just worded it in a weird way. We still need to complete Season Seven. We have not announced what will happen after that. Currently, no plans to stop producing tables. :)

Thanks for clearing it up, Mike. Looks like I need to edit the thread title.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
what`s the matter , Trumpy is starting to scramble a few brains haha!!! relax throw a few drinks back , 26 hours till the NEW YEAR !!! she`ll be right , no worries !!! HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE , AND I`LL DRINK TO OUR GOOD HEALTH !!!! :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It’s like when you are dating a really pretty gal. You don’t keep asking her when she is going to dump you and find somebody better.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
It’s like when you are dating a really pretty gal. You don’t keep asking her when she is going to dump you and find somebody better.

Tpa is more comely but makes a decent pot roast but still dolls up well when it makes an effort, often burns the grilled cheese and has to sleep on the sofa but you put up with her ass anyway*waves at the sjw*

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
I can live with it over at 7. They have given us a ton of tables. Now my only request is Monopoly on SPA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I actually realized that they didn't do a whole lot of Stern Pinball games in TPA. Part of it is because of Stern Pinball Arcade, even though there are a total of 12 tables in that game now, soon to be 14.

I'm expecting Stern to release at least 20 more games to that catalog. Some of those licenses seem easy to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.