Season Pass

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
That's what a lot of things have come too. For some reason the " whining dickheads " get to dictate what the majority may have.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
That's what a lot of things have come too. For some reason the " whining dickheads " get to dictate what the majority may have.

agreed. but i think this is a solvable problem.

Farsight's most loyal customers shouldn't be punished because a few people are idiots and cheap. i mean how many people complained to dictate this change in the season pass? Hundreds? i would find that hard to believe. and i'd hope it would be an infinitesimal percentage compared to the people who do buy the season pass on iOS and enjoy it.

if Telltale and every magazine on iOS can run a subscription service, then why can't Farsight? i bought POTO and don't like it. does that mean i can now return it and complain and stop Farsight from selling it to others? Can people complain on android and PSN to stop season passes from happening?

The whole thing just doesn't make sense and for that reason I'd hope Farsight would look at the issue again and try to solve it in prep for season 5. especially where most of the must have tables are already out and customer loyalty becomes a bigger issue for them. With Zen, ASK, Pure and Color Monkey all making new tables semi-regularly for iOS, waiting 10 months for a season pass option isn't going to be as hard.

And just incase someone from Farsight does read this thread. I am a fan. and i will support you guys through this season. Also please look at your nudging on iPad. it needs to be reworked. tables like POTO and Dracula are nearly impossible to play correctly due to the lack of nudging control. I'd suggest looking at how Zaccaria does their nudging. they have an area between the flippers that you can use your thumbs as a track pad to nudge the ball. it's intuitive and brings another dimension to the game that is missing from TPA.

And finally -- Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! -- end rant...

PinPipe

May 26, 2013
Hey, FarSighters
As the end of season 4 is closing in...
Any news about a possible return of the Season Pass for iOS?
Please, please, please...

timharrod

Sep 27, 2012
Now that the final table of the season is announced and imminent, Apple's objections to season passes no longer apply.

My guess is that whenever the Safecracker iOS update is released (hopefully Friday), buying the season 4 pass will be an included option.

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
That would ups be great news! I haven't bought a single table this season in hopes of being able to get the whole bundle at once. I manag d to snare the season 3 pass before it was discontinued and it was a great deal.

I buy the pro versions so that I can turn off the extra balls, and after getting the much lower all-in-one price it was hard to go back to paying full-price,one at a time. Don't get me wrong;that's still a great deal, but it's easier to explain to the wife once a year in a lump sum, rather than explaining it ten times on a regular basis.

Hope it happens! I feel like I'm way behind the rest of you!

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Now that the final table of the season is announced and imminent, Apple's objections to season passes no longer apply.

My guess is that whenever the Safecracker iOS update is released (hopefully Friday), buying the season 4 pass will be an included option.
I think they still have objections to season passes, just not ones for items that haven't been released yet. Unless something has changed?

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Exactly "whenever" Apple feels like releasing Safe Cracker.
Can't wait to play it on my iPad 3.
Tick....Tock.....day 6 now.

Last edited:

Flipperdeflip

Feb 17, 2015
Exactly "whenever" Apple feels like releasing Safe Cracker.
Can't wait to play it on my iPad 3.
Tick....Tock.....day 6 now.
Day 5.

broken-record-psd-448821.png

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Lol. You must be something Xmas morning. If I may be so bold, if you really believe Apple is so vindictive as to purposely delay a software release just to spite the users, have you no shame in supporting them by owning their product? If I thought as you do, honour would dictate selling that anything owned by such a Hateful piece of crap company.

:). At least we have another 50+ tables to play while we wait :)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
2 tables in to season 5 before they finally release the season pass. I'm not digging on the timing there.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.