PC SGDQ MLPINBALL TPA Tournament

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
sooo...did any of the boys get a look in? on the draw that is!

I may be alittle bias but its still really cool to have the first custom tourney

ill call my first tourney "down the rabbit hole" the rules will be as convoulted as any modern stern! 10 players all madder that the next! THUNDERDROME protip: never wear liaic clothing

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
sooo...did any of the boys get a look in? on the draw that is!

I may be alittle bias but its still really cool to have the first custom tourney

ill call my first tourney "down the rabbit hole" the rules will be as convoulted as any modern stern! 10 players all madder that the next! THUNDERDROME protip: never wear liaic clothing

I see about 15 names in the top 50 I recognize crom this forum, including yours truly. Congrats to all who made it in!

Has it been anounced when they will select and anounce the winners?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I see about 15 names in the top 50 I recognize crom this forum, including yours truly. Congrats to all who made it in!

That's the amazing part to me, how many players there are that aren't involved with our forum. Shows how much of a minority we really are, yet at the same time how important our voice is to what FarSight reacts to.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
From the twitch stream page:

profile image
pinballjoe
Jul 14, 2016 11:41 PM
Announcement!
Top 50 and Top 100 drawing will be on Sunday 2pm EST! LIVE with real names in a raffle drum!
I'm going to see if we can also run the GLEAM drawing, that will be automated.
Pinball Machine drawing will be mid August as per the rules ~August 15. Check back here for more updates!
Thanks for playing!
COMING SOON: Regular stream schedule

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.