Share your Camera file packs!

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
put together an animated backglass for Cyclone as well. Its better then just static but Might be better off just recording screen vs animating screen caps..
But for those with a two screen setup its better then nothing :)
http://1drv.ms/1N7nCtn

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
put together an animated backglass for Cyclone as well. Its better then just static but Might be better off just recording screen vs animating screen caps..
But for those with a two screen setup its better then nothing :)
http://1drv.ms/1N7nCtn

Nice idea :). Maybe NoEx might consider allow us to launch a b2s rather than an image as previously discussed. An AHK hook would be good enough.

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
been tweaking things some more..moved FOV up to 6.5 or as close as possible ..you end up hitting the ceiling for the Z value so some can't quiet make it that far, its about as squared up as you can get the view.

Overall definitely think it leads to a better cab view ..think i have all tables set to default to top down now.
I've tried to be more consistent with the amount of space at the bottom even if the graphic is clipped I've left the approx right amount of space.. Trying to get a more consistent presentation.

http://1drv.ms/1LdGAys

Sample of a table topdown view from each season.

MQb4oeN.jpg

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
So are any of you guys running a 3 screen cab setup?, i built my cab about 3 years ago when VP was big (seemed to have dropped off now) so u have all the mechanic crap inside my cab which TPA and Pinball FX probably will never use?. As I haven't used my cab in about 1.5 years I'm thinking of getting back into cab play thanks to this thread and completely removing maybe all Future Pinball tables and defo all VP tables (as I don't see the need for VP now TPA has more or less recreated every classic table VP ever did) and just solely having TPA and Pinball Fx tables on my cab.

Is it at all possible where 3 screen are concerned to arrange them (via windows display settings and the multi display settings) vertically, so main display (table) at the bottom and the 2nd display (dmd) snapped directly above main display and then finally display 3 (backglass) snapped directly above display 2 so there all stacked on top of each other??.

I know it's a lot to ask for all 3 screens to line up and then adjust the camera settings so they all fit in the 3 displays but what about just the table and dmd lining up and then using static image for backglass on display 3, is this even possible??

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
I don't think a good 3 display setting works atm. But some guys go to great lengths and may have brought sth. up.

Don't give up on VP yet. If you missed physmod5 - it is really great. And VP 10 is coming along nicely. And just for playing tables like Indiana Jones, LOTR etc. it is worth keeping, as those might never see the light of day in TPA.
Unit3D pinball is also worth a try!
FP you can toss IMHO.

Last edited:

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
ya i watched that video before. It looks like they're using some display mirror program since the dmd clip you can see the rest of the cab from the standard view around it.
If not they've found a utility to stretch their game window over two displays (didn't ati video cards use to allow that?)which would be even better honestly since you could size the window just the way you want

wonder if its just using nvidia surround or ati eyefinity

Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Yes. Wit a hockey defined in the mods settings ini. Make sure to have them enabled.
Otherwise by choosing directly in the mod gui overlay

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
So are these custom camera angles still being worked on as there has been an release for a while with the newer tables?

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
So are these custom camera angles still being worked on as there has been an release for a while with the newer tables?

For a while I was posting camera angles, but I'll be honest ... once NoEx added the option for 2 monitor support with moveable DMD, now I only create one perfect Cam view for each table because now with 2nd monitor support, there is no reason for me to switch views. I only create a 2nd view if a particular table's backglass has some interactive aspect to it (ex: Cyclone, Cirqus Voltaire, or Scared Stiff).

Pantah010

Jan 31, 2013

All table camera files are on this forum except for the latest table.
You can create it yourself but i'm terible in this lol.
I'm waiting for Roberts media files for the new table, hope he will drop it soon:D

Cheers

Pantah010

Jan 31, 2013
I tried it for myself, pretty easy thanx to the great program NoEx made.

Here's my setting:

<CamData>
<Translation>
<X>-15</X>
<Y>-9537</Y>
<Z>18259</Z>
</Translation>
<Rotation>
<X>-150</X>
<Y>0</Y>
<Z>360</Z>
</Rotation>