PC - Request shouldnt have to pay twice

Bigpeaceman69

Apr 23, 2016
I bought season 1 pinball arcade then it comes out on amazon underground for free. No problem for me but when I tried sharing it to my other devices they say I have to re-purchase it. I will not spend my money on something I am supposed to already own.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
There is no cross buy between steam and the kindles version. Have to buy it twice if you want it on both.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
It's an interesting question (there is no cross-platform crossbuy for any device): is it fair to pay the price twice? Farsight develops all their tables in a PC environment and then port them to other devices. Is the porting in itself justification to pay again? Even when it's quite easy (I don't know the answer to that by the way, could also be hard for what I know)? It's good business in any case. I double-dipped once for season 1, play predominantly on iOS but wanted to see the graphics on PC. I'm very happy with how TPA looks on my iPad Air 2, and the portability can't be trumped.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
When I bought the PHOF for the Xbox, then the PS2, then the PSP, then the Xbox 360, then the PS3, well, I'm betting everyone knows where I'm going with this.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I bought Final Fantasies VII, VIII, and IX for the PlayStation way back when. I also paid for the Steam re-releases of FFVII and FFVIII, and just recently the Steam port of FFIX.

I also had to pay for separate versions of Minecraft on PC, Wii U, and iOS.

So, yeah, Farsight are greedy and nobody else is.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.