Status
Not open for further replies.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Cool didn't know that! Gonna watch!

You showed me how you play on the twitch tube. And you are going to beat me. You handled those multiball like they were your b**. And you got monsters of Rock on centaur, not many people are able to do that

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
You showed me how you play on the twitch tube. And you are going to beat me. You handled those multiball like they were your b**. And you got monsters of Rock on centaur, not many people are able to do that

Yeah that was a wild test drive thanks so much for the assistance!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Looks like we're getting some fresh blood signing up for this tourney! So far we've gotten 5 first timers, bringing our total up to 40 players. If all those that had previously played would sign in too, we'd crest 50 players. How fun would that be?

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Challenge me, guys! More than 200 players and I'll have an awful lot of work to do ;)

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
So this month I may have to post my scores in the thread. My leaderboards don't seem to be working for me, whenever I get a score the game crashes

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So this month I may have to post my scores in the thread. My leaderboards don't seem to be working for me, whenever I get a score the game crashes

What in the world are you talking about? Scores are to be posted to the google sheets form that I collect data from. If you feel like posting your scores here also, that's up to you. I however will only accept scores from the official sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online