Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuzz

Sep 22, 2015
don't forget to reset your Dr. Dude game before your official entry. No Super Dudes at the beginning of a game. :)

What's this now? I haven't played a great deal of Dr Dude. How does one reset the game?

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
What's this now? I haven't played a great deal of Dr Dude. How does one reset the game?

Go back to the Table Select menu. If you just restart, the "Dude-o-meter" picks up where you left off.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
I'm done with my games now. Some good scores and some not so good. Only played one game on CV, which I think was a pretty good one where I joined the cirqus on the first ball. I would have reached the wizard mode on the third ball as well but the camera got locked on the plunger during a juggler/special combo round so I drained out :/

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm going to create the Groupings/Results page with placeholder posts. I'll do the actual stuff you all are used to seeing very late tonight. I will however open the site for posting scores at about 8pm tonight, so that those that don't care about who they are playing against but needed to play early can post.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
InBeforeTheLock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.