Single tables

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
If they had always charged $5 for 2 this wouldn't be a discussion.

I see nothing wrong with it as long as the price doesn't increase.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I guess I did read that wrong, my bad. I just can't see anybody complain about the prices. Each table is the price of a burger or large fries. A pack of tables is less than a pack of cigarettes. I want them all so it doesn't matter to me.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I guess I did read that wrong, my bad. I just can't see anybody complain about the prices. Each table is the price of a burger or large fries. A pack of tables is less than a pack of cigarettes. I want them all so it doesn't matter to me.

Dood, you're in Hawaii. Where can you get a burger for two-fiddy?

sixmillion

Aug 9, 2012

How hard is it to understand that this is about principal and not price. Like I said I don't like it when companies make you buy something you don't want just to get the product you want. For example, If I wanted to buy a shirt, but the sign says in order to buy this shirt you must buy this one as well, but you don't want the other shirt. Or if I wanted to buy a Ford Mustang and the company said ok but you have to buy the Focus as well in order to get it. You follow. And like I said before , they ( Farsite ) offered these tables as a single item for Ipad uses but now have changed that.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Cant compare apples to oranges. You are talking about a small amount of money, $2.99 vs. $5.99. Secondly, they can do what they want, charge what they want, take away what they want, etc, etc. Now, if they raised the price significantly I probably wouldn't buy anymore, or would complain, but one is spending a relatively small price for two virtual pinball tables, if you want more in the future (funding for the company) then you will buy, if you don't-then you will stop buying.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Dood, you're in Hawaii. Where can you get a burger for two-fiddy?

McDonalds :), that's about it. But a table pack is still cheaper than a gallon of gas, even here.

Actually paid as much as $20 for a burger. But that also came with a hula dancer and band and beautiful sunset. $20 for a burger, or 8 tables for TPA? Hmmmmm

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts