SNK The King Of Fighters '98 out now on iOS...

night

May 18, 2012
Pixel art 4 ever. I have Metal Slug 3 on the iOS, such a great old school game, and the graphics..

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Terminator I found an emulator app on the toucharcade site to play Mame roms on non-jailbroken apple devices. Have you ever used one and do you know where to find roms for it? The site I downloaded the app from looks like it was from Japan? I also searched the forum and downloaded a bunch of Atari apps I wasn't aware of!

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
Yes Eaton, I have downloaded that app. I believe it's named - Blood Bros ?? I loaded some ROMs into it and they work. But just the other day the app started crashing! So I deleted it. There's another app named - Gridlee. Is that the one you're talking about as being from the Japanese site?

As for ROMs, i can't link anything here; but if you go to google just search for - cool roms.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I wish SNK would port some more of their Neo Geo classics to ios. I have Blazing Star and would love to see Pulstar or Baseball Stars Professional 2.

night

May 18, 2012
The 'hidden' mame emulator app is called 'Blood bros - arcade machine' and can be d/l from the iTunes store as long as it still available. The Gridlee app was removed for this very reason by Apple months ago.
If you want to know how to get Blood Bros run Mame roms, read this: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=235952&page=6

I have yet to give it a try, no time at the moment. Let us know if it works!

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Thanks guys! I downloaded Blood Bros on iTunes and will read the thread on it. I have a ROM pack for iPhones/iPads already but I will have to see if they are compatible with this emulator.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts