So TPA is coming to Xbox One in June (hopefully)

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
https://twitter.com/ID_Xbox/status/535607142137360384

ID@Xbox @ID_Xbox
· 15h 15 hours ago
Hey everyone, The Pinball Arcade will be launching on Xbox One on Weds the 26th, sorry for the short delay!

d54c4290804b0a27a9e71d819127d0cd.jpg

MichRX7

Aug 2, 2012
Typical FS, usually involves a delay of some kind...oh and blaming a 3rd party, guess we shouldn't be surprised really!

Probably be as well supported as the 360 version

Well, you could always not buy it. I mean if you are that unhappy don't give them your money to support their work. You have the right as a consumer.

On the other hand I, and I'm sure many others, will be staying up until launch with credit card in hand ready to purchase this and many tables on the Xbox One. I will then login to KickStarter and finally tell them I'd like my Twilight Zone table for the Xbox One. Once all of that is downloaded I will then spend the next 5 days not thinking about work and playing pinball until I fall asleep with the controller in my hand or my wife shuts off the power to the house to get me to stop. Personally, no one has ever done pinball as realistic as this or as much fun. It has saved me who knows how much in quarters/dollars/gas to arcades.... The one bad thing is it encourages me to sit on my couch more while enjoying some stout homebrewed beer!

PALADiN

Aug 14, 2013
This was a fresh download. Additionally, I get error code 0x800701f8 when investigating the stopped installation. The error shows up at 12%.

I've already pinged @XboxSupport on Twitter for further advice. Will report back with troubleshooting progress as I'm able.

Tried deleting the existing content and redownloading. No success.
Did a console update that was waiting for me then tried downloading again. No success.

GREAT SUCCESS!
After countless uninstall/reinstall attempts, the game finally decided to install properly.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.