So TPA is coming to Xbox One in June (hopefully)

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
The latest indications are probably on the news & FAQ page of the game's official site. Several answers to FAQs suggest that Xbox One is the primary focus right now, to the exclusion of updates to other platforms, and that it is nearly complete. I am expecting to see an announcement in the next monthly newsletter email. Granted, that may well just be wishful thinking on my part.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
It makes sense to get this out next. That way they can get PS4 season 2 out.

From the newsletter:

"The Xbox One version is in the later stages of certification. We are aiming to be out with Season One, Two and Three for the holidays!"

I take that with a grain of salt-they were also "aiming" for a both a spring, then a summer 2014 release.

It's just too bad that supporting TPA on one platform seems to do so at the expense of other consoles, and console owners who simply want to play TPA on their own choice of console. In other words, supporting the XBOne version would validate that farcical deal FarSight made with Microsoft to stiff-arm Playstation users, and reduce TPA development time on established platforms.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
What kills me is that I have almost $100 in XBL credit just waiting for TPA to finally get back on the Xbox platforms. I can't afford a PS4 at the moment,and even though I've upgraded my PC - I don't think it will handle DX11 very well,so I'm waiting a slow death for the One version.

Hey,at the very least - I could be at the top of the leaderboards if no one else buys it :p

Trenchbroom

Apr 20, 2013
My PS3 is still dead and I am tired of having to steal my son's machine just so the wife and I can get our pinball fix. Hopefully this gets released soon!

Trenchbroom

Apr 20, 2013
Anyone else hope that the Microsoft certification process is taking so long because Microsoft is playtesting the tables, finding the long outstanding bugs, and making Farsight fix them?

Yes, I am that desperate... ;-)

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Anyone else hope that the Microsoft certification process is taking so long because Microsoft is playtesting the tables, finding the long outstanding bugs, and making Farsight fix them?

Yes, I am that desperate... ;-)

I think it's more likely they've not received it.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
But not until a month later, when currently-paying PS4 owners finally get the tables Microsoft and FarSight have teamed up to delay for them.
Then all will be forgiven.

Yes.

I hope the Xbox revenue streams are significant enough to afford some more manpower at FS.

phantomfriar2002

Apr 13, 2012
I'm sure at this point just about everyone is at the "I'll believe it when I see it" stage.

That goes without saying. However, from what Mike has written and some of the recent comments on Twitter from FS, it truly does seem to be close -- the XB1 version at least. They've mentioned "the holidays" so there's probably a chance we'll see it by Christmas...though as always, I wouldn't hold my breath. It just feels like we're getting closer -- finally.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
That goes without saying. However, from what Mike has written and some of the recent comments on Twitter from FS, it truly does seem to be close -- the XB1 version at least. They've mentioned "the holidays" so there's probably a chance we'll see it by Christmas...though as always, I wouldn't hold my breath. It just feels like we're getting closer -- finally.

Every day it's closer to being released.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.