Some questons regarding ps3 and ps4 versions

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
I bought TPA seson 1 pro pack on ps4, and i would like to play season 2 on ps3. On ps3 its asking me to buy the game first for 7.99£ with tables which i allready bought on ps4, but i see in store option to buy season 2 pro pack. My question is, if i buy season 2 pack without buying starter, is this tables will be playable regardless? I really want to play season 2 without waiting ages for ps4 realise, what is the best option here without paying fortune and double diping?

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
The discount only goes from PS3 to the PS4 for Season 1 only. As for season 2 it doesn't exist yet for the PS4. So you need to buy season 2 for the PS3. It is unknown whether there will be a discount for season 2 for the PS4.

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
Hopely there will be, but at the moment most puzzleing question is if i buy sesion 2 on ps3 without buying starter pack, will it work ?

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
Well i couldnt wait and i found it out by myself...:) The answer is no it wont work, i had to buy the game for 7.99£ to be able to play priviously bought seson 2 pro. Anyway the game is worth it so i wont complain. One thing though, i was able to download all tables apart of pack 19, in store next to pro upgrade and pro version it shows its unavaible, only standart version is avaible to buy. When im in tpa menu, i cant go to seson 2, which indicate that i have all the tables, which isnt true, im missing two tables from pack 19. Anyone knows whats going on?

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
i was able to download all tables apart of pack 19, in store next to pro upgrade and pro version it shows its unavaible, only standart version is avaible to buy. When im in tpa menu, i cant go to seson 2, which indicate that i have all the tables, which isnt true, im missing two tables from pack 19. Anyone knows whats going on?

I remember to have read a solution on a topic, but I can't find it again. Somebody had found a way to sort the problem:

Go to the PS Store, search for "pro pack 19" (or something like this, or "pro 19"), and it will list the pro pack that you can download for free, as a season pass holder.

If the guy that find this read this topic, maybe he could be more helpful.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I found the post: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...-doesn-t-work-with-season-pack-2-pack-20-does

Hope that helps.

I bought both season pro packs, but I only can download pro pack 20 (for free), but pack 19 is not avaiable for me.

his happened for me, there is a workaround (that worked for me at least).

Right now you're probably searching for TPA, viewing the game's page, and then looking at the addons.
(Search for TPA -> click on TPA profile -> click on add-ons -> click on TP19 -> TP19 unavailable)
If you view the table pack itself from the search results, you should be able to get it.
(Search for TPA -> click on TP19 -> TP19 available!)

A similar issue has cropped up with some previous table packs. Sony just can't get this season pass thing right. It's possible that TPA is the only platform on PS3 that has this kind of prepurchase structure, so Sony don't do it very often...

Jeah, that works !!!
In the PSN shop I've searched for "19". In the results appears two times the pro pack 19.
The one for PS3 (first) says "unavaiable". The one for PSV (second) gives the possibility to download.
And because it's a crossover dl, both appears in the download queue. GREAT.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts