Soooo.... Frankenstein for iOS tomorrow?

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
They announced that they found a bug and rather than release a bugged table they choose to fix and resubmit. The PC version is instantly updateable so it was released as scheduled.

It's will be ok.

I watched the MSF movie last night - didn't know it even existed - but I thought some context was necessary since I had no idea what people were talking about in the first impression thread - Geneva shot, sea of ice, SAY MY NAME!

Bright shiny side - it will be a very short wait for No Fear!

tongowefli

Aug 10, 2013
FS isn't responsible for IOS delay, as far as i know thats all on Apple, for not being a giant company i think they do a fairly decent job.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
My aggration lies less with the delay and more on the lack of direct communication from FS. Which is a constant issue.

MadAxeMan

Jan 31, 2014
FS isn't responsible for IOS delay, as far as i know thats all on Apple, for not being a giant company i think they do a fairly decent job.
So it's Apple's fault the Steam OSX version still isn't out?
And Is it Apple's fault the Amazon version isn't out too?

Honestly, they could be burning both ends of the candle or a nasty bug, in either case the delays are fine (The Apple excuse isn't going to work)
It's the silent treatment....
How hard is it to announce it might be another X amount of time to get it out
It was originally suppose to be released on the 23rd, but they announce a week delay, and that was fine and everyone was cool about it
And then 30th came it was the silent treatment.
30 seconds it all it takes just to say something, and all these people wouldn't be freaking out.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
ive missed out since like apirl..go play some f14 and relax guys, but yeah commications always been alittle hit and miss

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Oh well like I said maybe next Friday.....
Happy Halloween all......

Wait just a minute Farsight said earlier today it should be later today for iOS on their fb page.
But now this evening they found a bug in the game?? Seriously?????
So 7-10 days again??

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Oh well like I said maybe next Friday.....
Happy Halloween all......

Wait just a minute Farsight said earlier today it should be later today for iOS on their fb page.
But now this evening they found a bug in the game?? Seriously?????
So 7-10 days again??

Play some Bram Stokes Dracula if you want to play a Halloween Table :mad:

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
I tried watching Mary Shelly's Frankenstein (THE 1994 movie) last night, gave up half way through. It's just so ham fisted melodramatic fluff, it's borderline comedy. Honestly, waking up Frankie in a vat full of harvested embryonic fluid? Ewwww. :p

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
I tried watching Mary Shelly's Frankenstein (THE 1994 movie) last night, gave up half way through. It's just so ham fisted melodramatic fluff, it's borderline comedy. Honestly, waking up Frankie in a vat full of harvested embryonic fluid? Ewwww. :p
____
The book is great. They sure made the show bad eh.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Main reason to see the movie is an excellent performance by DeNiro as the creature, possibly my favorite film version of Frankenstein's Monster. The script has a lot of problems though, and wastes the rest of its great cast..

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Yeah I agree De Niro is great in the movie, and although the movie itself is waaaay to long and boring, it does get a little better and picks up pace 2:nd half.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
It's a pretty crap game anyway tbh but I will still buy it when it finally gets released.

That's the trouble. All us pinheads will all buy it whatever, as they have no competition.

I wish they did.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts