Sooooo.....screenshots?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
A screenshot sub forum would be nice, IMO. All platforms, all angles, portrait, landscape, light room, dark room, etc. Especially now that the Pinball Arcade Players section is dead.

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Fair point. Maybe they should just mix in one or two screenshots with some text saying 'you can play with the lights turned off'.

Nice quality animated GIFs would be nice too...show off that light show in an image :D

Some of these really stand out too.

Centaur looks great without the stupid red tint that was on the ps3 version. However, though they did multiplex the pop bumpers, they forgot to do it with the slings.

LCA, as I mentioned elsewhere, does not have the floodlight effect applied but looks really good otherwise.

POTO looks fantastic. Great lighting effects. Though I'm not crazy about the table, I'll play it just because of how good it looks. Oh, and what's up with the high score initial entry? It's f'd up and won't let you enter your initials.

BSD, also, looks fantastic, though I don't have a picture on here.

I really don't like Dr. Dud or CBW but they looks fantastic as well.

T2 and Pinbot stand out with great lighting and flasher effects.

They all look really good but these ones really take notice. Except HH. It's way too dark. HH, IRL, doesn't have much lighting in the center because of the lower playfield, but, you can see that there's just not enough around the edges of the playfield. Especially because the pops aren't lit, like they should be.

One other thing I'd like to comment on, the ball speed on HH and Flight 2k. I'm sorry but I've never seen the ball move that fast on a real version of either of these tables. Quite frankly, I don't mind it because Flight 2k bores the crap out of me IRL. This layout should have been a narrow body as its original designer, Steve Kirk (not Harry Williams), intended. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy to have a classic Stern as I doubt we'll get anymore, but, I just wish it was one of the narrow body's like Nine Ball, Meteor, Galaxy, Seawitch or, especially....Catacomb.

See Gamatron for more info.

http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=gamatron&sortby=name&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

How does HS look?

The alpha plane trick was well done on the PC version, would love to see that on the PS4/XBONE

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Great Screenshots!
I´ve bought and downloaded Terminator, Centaur (Season 2) just before christmas. By the way, both tables are amazing on PS4. But now, sadly, it´s impossible to buy other tables from season 2, like cactus canyon, separately in the PSN-Shop in Europe. They´re gone. TPA resp. Sony: Please fix this. Otherwise, maybe Farsight intended to delete the season 2 tables from the store, so people got to buy the season 2 pass (which is still available in Europe)? Has anyone here further information?
Thanks folks and a happy new year!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
HS looks really good and features the same effect that's in the ios version, but, there's nothing that looks like the rotating beacon.

Alex Atkin UK

Sep 26, 2012
Very interesting as POTO is awful on PC as everything is a very similar colour/brightness, I find it unplayable as I instantly lose track of what is what and where the ball is.

Not sure if this is any better though, would have to check it in action.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.