Bug Sound Completely Gone Only on TPA

Flippy

Jun 8, 2014
Sound is fine for other apps, sound switch toggled in TPA, deleted and re-installed -- logout & back in -- none of these effective.
All sounds are muted on TPA.

Anyone else having this problem?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
In your options folder, scroll down to sound. Make sure you didn't turn it off by mistake. Easy to turn it off by accident.

Flippy

Jun 8, 2014
Did that, toggled it on and off several times.
Rebooted and tried again.
Re-installed and tried again.

Must just be me or else there'd be a lot more chiming in, I guess.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
That was the only thing I could think of since the sound is fine with all other apps. Haven't heard anyone else with the issue.

Just like in the options folder there is also a sound on/off button in table menu , then options. Check in there as well if you haven't already.

Last edited:

Flippy

Jun 8, 2014
Yep, tried that too.

Here's a weird twist. Sound comes through headphones but not through the speaker.

Only on the TPA app.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Here's a weird twist. Sound comes through headphones but not through the speaker.

Only on the TPA app.

Have you tried resetting the iDevice?

Device Reset (won't affect settings/data/music/apps/etc)

1. Press and hold (& continue to hold) BOTH the Sleep/Wake button & the Home button.

2. Continue to hold BOTH (ignoring any other messages that may show) until you see the Apple logo on the screen.

3. Release BOTH buttons when you see the Apple logo and allow the device to boot normally.

If that doesn't help, check your iDevice's side switch settings (assuming the device is an iPad):
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4085

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
If that doesn't help, check your iDevice's side switch settings (assuming the device is an iPad)

This crossed my mind as well. But it is only effecting one app.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yeah, really a strange one. Maybe your hard reset idea will fix him up. That has helped me with some strange issues in the past.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
If that doesn't help, check your iDevice's side switch settings (assuming the device is an iPad)

This crossed my mind as well. But it is only effecting one app.

That happened to me when I first started testing the Ipad here. I took it to Stuart and told him there wasn't any sound unless I plugged my headset in. In the end it turned out to be that lock switch.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts