South Park Pinball

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
One thing I noticed on the South Park: Pinball stand alone app is there are only 4,670 ranked people total on the app according to Game Center. The Walking Dead Pinball stand alone app has 8,641 people ranked according to Game Center totals. Anyone have an idea on how many people are ranked within the Zen pinball app on iOS on both South Park tables and The Walking Dead pinball table?

10k walking dead
5.8k South Park
2.7k butters

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
okay it´s a bit to easy but south park is fun. And butters also seem to grow as you get things rolling with these monotonous ramp shots :)

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
there's something undoubtably (undoubtablily? fckn spellcheck... ;0) kewl with the zen southpark boards; though a nice deal to the content license (c'mon, southpark is just plain effin' fun!:), the boards are a -bit- easier than the sw boards - i keep trying those, wondering how long it might ever take me to get through 'one whole movie' of six scenes - all seemingly triggered by the outermost upperloops... which are -impossible- to accurately aim/hit! gall-dayymnm bastards!! ;0 i so want to love those sw tables; they're creative and all, but they just don't 'play' very nice, almost none of them! if you want to have a completionist-in-one-shot mindset about it.

but the southparks both have a sort of an easy-ness that grows easily over some time! bit repetitive when doing fresh games; repeats so many of the same soundsets over off the bat, but a bit more fun and randomizing over a bit of time, as ya game gets better... :) superfun ones, maybe the most i've played of zen since i first started buying some sets! want to get another set of games in before bedtime...

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
there's something undoubtably (undoubtablily? fckn spellcheck... ;0) kewl with the zen southpark boards; though a nice deal to the content license (c'mon, southpark is just plain effin' fun!:), the boards are a -bit- easier than the sw boards - i keep trying those, wondering how long it might ever take me to get through 'one whole movie' of six scenes - all seemingly triggered by the outermost upperloops... which are -impossible- to accurately aim/hit! gall-dayymnm bastards!! ;0 i so want to love those sw tables; they're creative and all, but they just don't 'play' very nice, almost none of them! if you want to have a completionist-in-one-shot mindset about it.

but the southparks both have a sort of an easy-ness that grows easily over some time! bit repetitive when doing fresh games; repeats so many of the same soundsets over off the bat, but a bit more fun and randomizing over a bit of time, as ya game gets better... :) superfun ones, maybe the most i've played of zen since i first started buying some sets! want to get another set of games in before bedtime...

I really don´t like the LCD though. Very hard to see what is going on when they run no contrast??? And if you run big you cover half of the screen. I would need to find a way to get it on my note tablet. I play on PC don´t quite understand why so many run this on phones or tablets :p

A bit to easy the first South Park table there is not a single shot that is difficult. I always forget the skillshot because it´s so easy to get lol.
It´s a problem because I tend to activate it all at once and then have no real clue what is going on lol. FX 2 players seem to be true amateurs because I got close to top 100 with super lazy playing after a handful of runs which would never ever happen in pinball arcade where I am at the millions when the pinballwizard guy is doing 20 billions ;)

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
10k walking dead
5.8k South Park
2.7k butters

When you see how low those figures are it's no wonder they push it to as many platforms as possible. 10k sales is only £20k income (ish), take away license fee and there's not much to feed your family with...

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
Hmm I don´t know If I like the first south park table anymore. It doesn´t matter what you do hit the flipper and you do something useful lol. Got to enjoy Butters more as of late.

How is guardian of the galaxy table. The layout seem nice but I only get multiball to start with so can´t really evaluate it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.