SPA Updated

Rage

Apr 25, 2017
It updated today but doesn't have Ghostbusters for sale yet. Anybody have it with pack 2? It was a 1.88 G or something like that. Really big

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
What is the difference between the LE and Premium editions? I mean, is it just some artwork differences, or are there actual differences to the gameplay/modes? I've never been real clear on this.

TFHFony

Mar 9, 2017
What is the difference between the LE and Premium editions? I mean, is it just some artwork differences, or are there actual differences to the gameplay/modes? I've never been real clear on this.

Usually:

Pro: Standard version
Premium: Version with some extra's in the playfield (Like the green slime bob is not in the Pro table)
Limited Edition: Extra fancy table with better stands & nicer artwork.

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
Given how seldom FS releases new tables for either TPA or SPA, it p*sses me off that they're offering different versions of these tables, presumably to rake in more coin. I have to assume that more versions means slower releases. HUMBUG!!!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Given how seldom FS releases new tables for either TPA or SPA, it p*sses me off that they're offering different versions of these tables, presumably to rake in more coin. I have to assume that more versions means slower releases. HUMBUG!!!

Really very little difference Premium vs LE. Same code & layout. I don't know why anyone would want both anyway. Now the pro versions usually have different layouts and code. That I might actually buy. But I guess there is too much work involved.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I would buy the pro versions in a heartbeat. For GB I actually prefer the lower profile left ramp and standard slings on the pro - although the magnetic slings on the premium are super cool they scare me.
-for ac/dc - I like playing the pro version
-for star trek - It doesn't feel any different gameplay wise except for the up kicker on the left "scoop" - which doesn't change much.

probably won't bite on the LE's if its just cosmetic and I can't see it anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts